CHAPTER 47 PLEASE START YOUR PERFORMANCE

Shao Feimi opened his eyes blindly, and looked at a completely strange human in his arms, let alone a human. He was closing his eyes, sweating on his forehead, holding himself tightly, as if afraid Other people hurt themselves the same.

Shao Fei quickly shook off the stranger in his arms. Anyone who wakes up and suddenly sees an unknown person next to him will do the same.

The man hit the ground with his head, and bumped into the ground, swelling up a bag visible to the naked eye.

Seeing the other party just turned around uncomfortably, and didn't wake up.

Shao Fei has seen the ghosts and immortals in this world, and thinks this one is still a lot better, at least the skin is much whiter, very thin, and it looks like it is also injured and quite weak.

The ground here is very hot, and Shao Fei lifted the person's face and heaved a sigh of relief when he saw that there was no burn.

Yunge was lying there not far away, with fine sweat on her face. The demon shadows should have hidden in the necklace on her chest because it was too hot.

Shao Fei gently pushed her, she was immersed in a dream, while she was talking in a whisper that Shao Fei couldn't understand, the tears from the corners of her eyes slipped and quickly evaporated.

Seeing that she couldn't wake her up, Shao Fei could only give up temporarily, and soothed the hiccuping number seven in his body.

Asked how it got here, it seemed to be afraid of something, and shook its head desperately, only using their words to tell Shao Fei that it was the one lying on the ground that saved them.

Shao Fei looked at this ugly little thing. They didn't seem to know each other before?

Shao Fei observed the surroundings again, the memory stayed on the palm of the Demon Sect's Young Sect Master Yun, but he didn't remember later. Shao Fei observed the surroundings, there was lava underneath, and the heat rushed up as if he would be roasted. Cooked the same.

They were on a cliff, at least 30 meters away from the top of the cliff.

There are two light red full moons hanging in the black night sky. Although the surroundings are dark, they can see objects.

According to the description in the text, this seems to be...underground?

In the original text, it was said that there was a period of underground creatures raging on the mainland. Seven-star Zong Xianzun Lu Yuan fell into the earth and disappeared while sealing the magic circle. He rushed back, saved a catastrophe, and became the only supreme and respected leader on the righteous path.

But there is no Lu Yuan here, maybe it's a different place?

Shao Fei thought hard, he was dizzy and dizzy with heat, and he didn't expect Lu Yuan to become so "ingenious".

It seemed that it was difficult to breathe even in an overly hot environment. He tried to contact the system, but found that the world seemed to be disturbed by something. The signal in his brain was intermittent, and pressing it several times was invalid.

He really couldn't resist the heat wave. He sat down and tried to run the spiritual energy in his body according to the original practice method before. As long as he can reach the stage of Qi refining, even if it is one level, it is not that difficult.

Of course, the damaged spiritual roots will make his cultivation very slow, coupled with the underground restrictions, it is easy to get into trouble, but it is better than staying here and waiting for death.

Shao Fei discovered that the damaged place had been repaired a lot. He faintly felt that someone had helped him, but he didn't know who it was, but the one who could help him was at least the Yuanying stage and above, and he had the same clan.