Chapter 6: Taking Down Hammerhead Part2

3rd's Pov

(Nighttime)

Evander was swinging around trying to search for leads on where is Hammerhead and his gang is for an hour until he heard yelling  near him as he web zipped himself to a wall and saw hammerhead thugs stealing stark tech.

(A/n): Roll with it, don't ask how they got stark tech.

Evander: They are stealing stark tech...great even the 'great' iron man can't keep his shit together. *jumps in the air and web strike one of the thugs*

Hammerhead Thug#2: It's Shadow Spider!!

Hammerhead Thug#3: Kill him!!

Some of the thugs started firing their guns as evander dodges the bullets and webs their faces the rest of the thugs ran up to punch him but he dodges over  one of them and double kicked the thug into another one.

Evander: You guys really suck at your job! *punched one thug knocking him out*

Out of know where a car pulled up and came out more thugs but with bigger guns.

Evander: Wow not fair but-*popped out his stingers* Let's rock!

The thugs started shooting evander was dodging the bullets and sliced the guns into tiny pieces then kicking one thugs  and web striking the other thugs.

Few Minutes Later...

Evander was looking around at the knocked out/webbed thugs to see if one was still awake and he found one and grabbed him.

Evander: Tell me where is hammerhead?

Hammerhead Thug#8: I'm not telling you shit!

Evander: *shakes his head* Welp left me with no choice..

Evander then opens a portal and jumps in it with the thug.

Inside of the shadow dimension

The thug and fallen on his face and he gotten up.

Hammerhead Thug#8: Where the hell am i?! The fuck is shadow spider!

???: You killed us....

Hammerhead Thug#8: That voice no...no no no no!!

An middle age woman around his age appeared covered in blood, a gun shot hole on the top of her head, burises on her arms and legs.

???: darling i miss you...

Hammerhead Thug#8: No i killed you! How the fuck is you!! 

The woman started walking towards the thug and as he fall on the ground trying to get away from her but the woman jump on him and turned demonic.