Chapter 11: Bridge Down

Evander's Pov

Peter's Room

After what i saw at the school I web swing all the way to peter's house and changes clothes and now i'm with peter and ned talking about what to do next.

Ned: I can't believe it Mr. Allen is the red death..

Evander: *sighing* Yeah and he have like a split personality or something.

Peter: We have to do something.

Evander: Like what? He fast as hell and can and will kill me the next time we fight.

Ned: Did you learn anything from him?

Evander: No...something must happened to him that what made him into that....*hears my phone vibrate* Huh?

I took out my phone to see a notification from the new and i tapped on it and my eyes widen to see Mr. Allen on manhattan bridge causing trouble.

Evander: Uhh guys..

Peter: I'm looking at it too.

Ned: Yeah you need to stop him.

Evander: I know!! *opens a portal and jumps into it*

(2 hours later)

I had arrived at the bridge and saw the dead bodies of innocent people and police officers which i search more clearly to see my pops but i didn't see him i sighed but was still pissed. I soon saw him laughing and i web zipped to the ground.

Red Death: *saw me in front of him* Shadow Spider....you have the nerve to fight me again...

Evander: Enough of this Red Death time to stop this now!!

Red Death: *laughing* You reallt think you can stop me?

Evander: Well yeah you batman ripoff. *webs strike him*

I web strike him and start punching him in the face but he moved fast and was behind me and kicked me and ran in front of me and start playing ping pop with my body, but i popped out my stringers and tries to slice him but he dodges and starts to runs around the bridge and i kept my guard up waiting for his next more and my spider sense went off and i looked around more and saw him speeding in front of me and he somehow threw lighten and couldn't react in time and was hit by it.

Evander: *screamed in pain and flew into a fuel truck and cause an explosion*

As the fuel truck exploded it with the energy of the red death created it caused a change reaction and it exploded some other trucks and it started to break the bridge and i gotten up and i saw the bridge started to fall part and seeing innocent people was in danger and i looked at red death with rage.

Red Death: Oh? Are you mad? This is all your fault harming innocent people like oscrop did!!

Evander: *webs strike him and grabbed his face and slammed him into the ground and kept slamming his face to the ground and i stopped to see him starting to disappears*

Red Death: I wasn't the real one you was fighting a clone! *laughs and disappears into nothingness*

I looked around for the real one but couldn't find him and the bridge starts to shake and break apart more I jumped up and webs the the destroyed parts back together and webs one side of the bridge to the other part and uses my strength to pull them close to each others.

Evander: Everyone get to the other side i don't know how long i can hold them!!

The people started to get to the safer side of the bridge and runs off as i kept struggling on to keep them together.

(Kinda like this)

As I kept holding on i started to feel started and lost my strength and passed out.

3rd Pov

Evander was falling almost close to hitting the water but something caught him and it was Tony in his iron man suit.

Tony: We are going to have a long talk kid.

Time-skip brought to you by chibi evander swinging around

Tony had brought evander on top of a building and was out of his suit waiting for him to wake up.

Evander: *moves a bit and instantly wakes up* Wait the bridge!! *gets up and looks around and saw tony* Huh?

Tony: Did you have a good sleep?

Evander: *took his mask off* Wait what happened to the bridge?!

Tony: I already took care of the bridge that you caused.

Evander: I didn't caused it. It was the red death who did it.

Tony: I already know about that guy and what he does to know  you is not ready to fight him.

Evander: What? I already beaten him during my first fight with him he just got the better of me.

Tony: Kid he have powers that you don't even know.

Evander: I have to stop him! I'm a hero!

Tony: No you are not!!

Evander: .......

Tony: You is just a teenager that got bitten by a spider you is just a kid.

Evander: *grips his hand into a fist*

Tony: Leave this to the pros kid.

Evander: *doesn't say anything just put his mask back on and jumps off the building*

Tony: *sighing* Sorry kid...

With the Red Death

Red Death was making his way to Oscrop to continue his massacre, to get his revenge.