Chapter 66: Wakanda

Eve's Pov

(Titan)

As we crashed the space suit on what to be Thanos home land we was in one area as Tony and Strange was arguing again and again.

Peter: uhh guys.

Tony: I don't want to hear another single pop culture reference out from you  for the rest of the trip do you understand.

Roisin: He's saying that something is coming.

Eve: Wait how do you know that?

Roisin: Radar sense.

After she said that something rolled under our feet and exploded causing us to fall back then out of nowhere some guy runs in but Roisin closed lined him but he got up and throws her away and I fired an ice blast at on guy who was in the air but he blasted me in the chest making me fall down. Some time later the gut in the mask grabbed peter and Tony was ready to fire at the one guy who rushed in.

Masked Man: Everybody stay where you are. Chill the f out. *reveals who he is* I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where is Gamora?

Tony: Yeh I'll do one better one. Who's Gamora?

Alien Man: I'll do you one better. Why is Gamora.

Eve: The hell? Alright everyone chill out.

They all get ready to kill each other but Strange stopped them and the other people now called the Gauardian of the galaxy and now we are coming up with a plan and soon we were interrupted.

Mantis : Excuse me, but does your friend often does that?

We all turned around and saw Strange floating in the air with his head going all over the place. We then walked over to him as he stopped doing what he was doing.

Roisin: Okay I may not see what he was doing but I felt his heart rate going crazy.

Eve: Okay what the hell was that?

Strange: I went forward in time to view alternate futures . To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict.

Quill: How many did you see?

Strange: Fourteen million six hundred and five.

Tony: How many do we win?

Strange: One.

Evander's Pov

(Wakanda)

We're now making our way to Wakanda and I've been thinking about everything that after some time had passed I went up to where Steve and Sam are.

Sam: I hope you're right, otherwise we're gonna land faster than you want.

Sam soon flies down and the jet went through the barrier as we're in Wakanda. As we flew in and landed we was greeted by T'Challa and Okoye. Me and Steve walks over and greets T'Challa.

Steve: *shakes his hand*  Seems, Evander and I are always thanking you for something.

T'Challa: *smiles* It good to see you my friend. *looks at me* Spidey.

Evander: *smiles* Your highness.

T'Challa: Where is that suit my sister gave you?

Evander: Oh back at home. I always to wear a new suit after my old one gets destroy.

T'Challa: *smiles and nods and looks at Bruce bowing* We don't do that here.

Evander: *looks at Bruce and sighs* Mind my language your highness but the hell Bruce.

Bruce: Sorry sorry.

T'Challa then walks with us talking about the assault and he told us that we have all of the help from Wakanda and now awake Bucky with a new arm. Natasha, Steve, Vision, and Wanda then went inside.

Evander: Alright guys this is now or never. If any of you see something wrong tells us on communication. No offences Matt.

Matt: *sighs* None taken. 

Frank: You got it.

Evander: *nods and walks inside and sat next to Steve*

Shuri: The structure is polymorphic.

Bruce: Right, well we had to attach each neuron non-sequentially.

Shuri: Why didn't you just reprogram they synapses to work correctively?

Bruce: Because we didn't think of it.

Shuri: I'm sure you did your best.

Evander: *whispers* I don't know if that was sarcasm or not.

Wanda: Can you do it?

Shuri: Yes, but there are more than two trillion neurons here. One misalignment could cause a cascade of circuit failure. *looks at T'Challa* It will take time brother.

Evander: How long will it take?

Shuri: As long as you give me.

Natasha: Well, that's not specific enough.

Then my spider sense went off as so did the alarms, then I hear Pietro on the comms.

Pietro: Spidey we have a situation here.

Sam: Something is about to hit the dome.

Frank: Oh shit.

We then hear an explosion as Rhodey also got on comms.

Rhodey: We've got more incoming outside the dome!!!

Evander: Yeah we bloody see them. 

Me and Steve looked out as we some some dropships hit the ground, then me, T'Challa, and Steve looked at each other.

Vision: It's too late, we have to destroy the stone.

Natasha: Vision get your ass back on the table.

T'Challa: We will hold them off. *talks to his people*

Evander: Wanda, as soon as that stone it out blow it the hell up, sweetcheeks.

Wanda: I will I promise.

Evander: *smiles and kissed her* God I love you.

T'Challa: *looks at Steve* And get this man a shield. And Evander get ready.

Evander: *dark aura forms around my arms* I'm born ready.

Me, Natasha, Steve, and T'Challa soon left as we are ready for the biggest fight of our lives and for the sake of the universe.