Chapter 29: Family Once More

Evander's Pov

(One Week And Three Days Later)

I had been a week and a couple of days since everything that had happened, Natasha was called up to the government but she told them to kiss her ass, me and Eve caught up on things that happened in my life as I told her what happened after she disappeared. Now Steve, me, Sam, and Eve are standing in a cemetery looking at the grave of Nick Fury.

Nick Fury: So, you've experienced this sort of thing before.

Steve: You get used to it.

Nick Fury: *looked at us* We've been data mining HYDRA's files. Looks like a lot of rats didn't go down with the ship. I'm heading to Europe tonight. Wanted to ask if you two would come with me.

Steve: There's something I have to do first.

Evander: New York needs me.

Nick Fury: *loos at Sam* What about you Wilson? Could use a man with your abilities.

Sam: I'm more of a soldier than a spy.

Nick Fury: *looms at Eve* What about you Hollands?

Eve: Sorry Mr. Fury but I want to stay with Evander and his family so I can feel mentally better.

Nick Fury: All right then. *shook our hands* If anyone wanna find me. Tell them that I'm right here. *walks off*

Natasha: You should feel honored that us close to him saying thank you.

Steve: Your not going with him?

Natasha: No.

Steve: And you're not going to stay here either?

Natasha: I blew all of my covers, I've gotta find a new one.

Steve: It might take a while.

Natasha: I'm counting on it. *gives Steve a file* That thing you ask for, I've called a few favors in Kiev.

Steve: Thanks you.

She soon kissed Steve on the cheek and me in the head.

Natasha: Both of you stay safe. And Eve try to keep Evander out of trouble.

Eve: *smiles* I'll try.

Natasha soon walked away as Steve opened the file to reveal it was all about Bucky as Sam walked close to us.

Sam: So, you guys are going to look for him.

Evander: i wish I could help but I can't gotta go back home with Eve.

Steve: I understand Evander. *shakes my hand* Stay safe.

Evander: *shakes his hand* I always will. See ya Sam.

Sam: Later kid.

Soon me and Eve walked away from them as she started to make our way back to New York.

(Few Hours Later)

Queens, New York

After a few hours we made it back to New York as we was walking to my house.

Eve: Man New York looks very lively.

Evander: Yeah but it have crime that I have to stop.

Eve: *smiles* Always caring for others more than yourself. Same Evander as always.

Evander: Pft whatever.

We made it to my house as I knocked on the door and mum opened.

Angel: Evander! *hugs me* thank god you is okay I heard what happened in D.C.

Evander: I'm fine mum I just hid away from danger and stay with the intern groups.

Angel: That's good.

Evander: Oh and I want you to meet someone.

Angel: Who?

Evander: Someone we know. *moves to the saw as she saw Eve*

Eve: *waves shyly* Hey Mrs. Axe it's been awhile.

Angel: *started to tear up* Eve is that you?

Eve: Yup in the flesh.

Mum soon hugged her tightly crying, Eve soon hugged back. I just smiles and hugged them as we are family once more again.

That's the end of Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Next up is Avengers: Age of Ultron.