Chapter 100: Fighting Electricity

Evander's Pov

Me and Peter was making our way toward the facility as he have his suit inside out and have his phone taped up to his chest so that MJ and Ned could watch.

MJ: Keep an eye out on the trees. We don't know where this guy is. I genuinely don't know how you guys do this without throwing up.

Evander: *webs swinging* Lots of practice. Lots and lots of practice. Or it's just easy for ya.

We soon lands on the ground and looks around as Peter turned is head in another direction.

Peter: Did you see that?

Evander: No I don't know what you is talking about.

MJ: No.

Ned: It's really dark.

Me and Peter then moves out head the other direction, and we started walking slows as our spider senses went off and we stopped.

Ned: What's happening?

MJ: Peter, Evander, what is it? Are you two getting the tingle thing? Is your tingles tingling?

Me and Peter turns our heads and saw a figure this is made out of electricity.

Peter: Uh Evander you know him?

Evander: No mate This is a first for me. Holy shit.

Peter: Are you guys seeing this?

Them: Yeah. Osborn?

Evander: No. Osborn was green. 

Peter: This guy's blue. You wouldn't happen to be from another universe, would you?

MJ: What's he doing?

Evander: Look like he's absorbing electricity. Great we're gonna a guy who is pure energy, fucking great.

MJ: I don't like this. Just web him.

Peter soon sued that magical things that Strange made for him but it went through him.

Evander: I think he needs a physical body for that to work.

The figure then jolts up and look down at us.

Evander: Uhhh hi want some girl scout cookies?

Peter: Really? At the time like this?

Evander: it's a coping thing!

The figure soon fired electricity at us but we dodges, as he kept firing more we started avoiding them while Ned and MJ was trying to direct people on where to go. Soon enough I was zapped and crashed through multiple trees. I saw Peter crashed down right next to me as the figure soon fired more electricity we was saved by something made out of sand.

???: Peter, it's me, Flint Marko. You remember?

Evander: The hell?

Peter: I'm Peter, but I'm not your Peter.

Flint: What do you mean, you're not my Peter?

Evander: Alright you guys figure this shit out I'll distract the electro man!

I fired a web at a tree to boost me up in the air and look at the electro guy.

Evander: Hey electro man come face me if your not a chicken!

That remark made him more made as he started shooting out electricity at me as I was dodging them. Couple of minutes of dodging, I soon saw sand started to form around him as I saw Peter swinging.

Peter: Evander! Pulls the plugs!!

Evander: Copy!

Me and Peter started pulling the plug with our webs as we pulled all of them and lands on the ground Flint started to lower the electro guy down as Flint appears next to us.

Flint: Different Peter and new spider hero. Weird.

Evander: It's get more weirder man.

???: *gets up and looks around and at his body* I got my body back.

Peter: Hey. Uh this is gonna sound really crazy, but this isn;t your universe.

???: Another universe?

Flint: What.

Evander: Yeah welcome to the club we don't have snack nor drinks in this club.

???: That's what I was feeling. The power, it's different. I like it.

Flint: Easy buddy.

Peter: it's actually my fault that you're here.

???: Like, the universe or the woods? I hate the woods.

Evander: I'll go with both?

Peter: I meant the universe, sir.

???: So what, y'all just gonna stand here and act like I ain't butt-ass naked?

Evander: Hey you mention it not us.

Flint: I am.

Peter: No, no.

After getting the guy some clothes and zapping back to where the others are the three of us was standing there.

Flint: What was that? What did you just do to him?

Evander: Hey take a chill pill he ain't dead.

Peter: No. it's okay. Please, just trust us.

Flint: I don't trust you two. I don't even know you two.

Evander: peter zap him now!

Before he attacked us Peter zapped him to where the other guys are and Peter started talking with MJ and soon hangs up.

Peter: Alright let's fix this up before they blame this on us.

Evander: Yeah.

Me and Peter started fixing up everything that we messed up.