Chapter 57: The Civil war Begins

3rd Pov

As Evander and Scott was running to the jet they soon met up with Steve and the rest as they was running all together to the jet. they was cut off as Vison uses his laser beam.

Vision: Captain Rogers, Mr. Axe. I know you both believe what you're doing is right, but for the collective good....you must surrender now.

Then they all saw Tony's team considering the like of: Himself, Black Widow, Lady Frost, Lady death, Vision, Spider-Man, Black Panther, Daredevil, and Warmachine. Then Evander looked at his team considering of: Himself, Captain America, Quicksilver, The Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Ant-Man, The Winter Soldier, and The Falcon. As Sam looked at Evander the Steve.

Sam: Shadow, Cap. What do we do? 

Evander: *looks at Steve*

Steve: *looks back and nods* We fight.

Natasha: This is gonna end well.

Soon Team Cap started walking towards Team Iron Man as they also started walking. Then team Cap started running.

Spider-Man: They're not stopping.

Tony: Neither are we.

Then team iron man started running and as the team ran at each other they civil war started as they was fighting it out. Tony was fighting Steve, Natasha was fighting Clint, Spider-Man was going against Wanda, T'Challa was fighting Bucky, Evander was fighting Lady Death, Eve was fighting Pietro, Matt was fighting Scott, and Rhodey and Vison was fighting Sam. Soon Bucky grabbed t'challa by the throat and he does the samething.

Bucky: I didn't kill your father.

T'Challa: Then why did you run?

T'Challa soon started to overpower him until he was kicked by Evander who was swinging by. As Evander was swinging his spider sense went off and dodges a weapon that belongs to Lady Death.

Lady Death: Stop this please.

Evander: No i won't stay out of my way.

Then they started fighting each other as Evander kneed her in the gut and throws her back.

Evander: Stand down sis I know it's you.

Lady death: Huh? How?

Evander: By the way you fight I taught you those moves.

Lady death: Damnit. 

Evander: *webs her up and kicks her* Stand down.

Evander's Pov

After dealing with my sister I was soon frozen in place and and saw Eve as I broke out of it.

Eve: Evander please stop this now.

Evander: No can do so move out of my way now.

Eve: I can't do that.

Evander: *sighs* You poor fool.

I soon runs at her and she made ice dagger and tries to slice me but I caught her hand and right before I punched her she freezes my fist and kicked my across the face. She froze my legs, and freezes my arms together as she was punching me in the face. After some time I let out a shadow shockwave breaking the ice and making her fly back.

Evander: I told you to move.

Soon Bucky got on comms.

Bucky: We have to go. That guy is probably to Siberia now. 

Steve: We gotta draw out the flyers. I'll take Vision. You get to the jet.

Evander: *webs zipping towards Bucky* I can make a huge shockwave but I need to get hit more.

Sam: No, you two get to the jet. You too Evander.

Evander: What? I can't leave you guys.

Clint: We know but if we're gonna win this one, some of us might have to lose it.

Pietro; Cap this isn't the real fight.

Steve: All right, Sam. Do you got a play?

Sam: We need a diversion. Something big.

Scott: I got something kinda big. But I can't hold it for very long. On my signal runs like hell. And if I tear myself in half...don't come back for me.

Evander: You sure about this Scott?

Scott: I do this all the time. I mean once. In a lab. Then I passed out. 

I kept making my way towards Steve and Bucky until i saw Scott went giant and grabbed Rhodey. I finally made it to Steve and Bucky as we all made our way to the hanger as it was shot by  a laser beam but it was caught by wanda and we kept running we all heard her screams. I clenched my fist knowing that I couldn't save her but she would told me to help Steve, and we managed to get inside as we saw Natasha.

Natasha: You're not gonna stop.

Steve: You know we can't.

Natasha: I'm going to regret this.

She then fires her widow stingers at us but it hit T'Challa thus making him slow down.

Natasha: Go.

We all then got into the jet and took off to Siberia.