Chapter 12: Motivation

Evander's Pov

After what happened with the bridge and what tony said to me, I'm just sitting on my bed looking down at the floor.

Evander: Bloody hell....*sighing* I need to stop him....but I'm just a fucking kid..

Angel: *knocks on the door* Evander are you ok?

Evander: No...I'm not ok mum.

Angel: Can I come in?

Evander: *sighing more* Yeah you can.

Angel: *opens the door and sat next to me* What's wrong?

Evander: It just something I'm dealing with and i wanna help people but some one i know said i can't do it cause I'm a kid...

Angel: Well *rubs my back* you is a kid..

Evander: Thanks for making me feel worst.

Angel But..

Evander: But what?

Angel: But if you feels that you need to stop it then go head and stop it and plus remember what Eve said to you before she disappeared?

Evander: *chuckles a bit* Yeah she said 'without a doubt always help people even if you don't know, they will still know you still care for them' she always the motivation person..*smiles*

Angel: While you was the brawler. *laughs a bit*

Evander: Not funny mum. 

Angel: Funny for me *kissed my head* If you to help them? Go and help.

Evander: I will thanks mum *hugs her*

Angel: *hugs back* No problem. *let go and gets up and walks to the door*

Evander: Wait mum.

Angel: Yeah?

Evander: Where's pops?

Angel: *sighing* He's going after that speeding murder.

Evander: He's going to get himself killed!!

Angel: I know.....I just hope that shadow spider person put some sense into him...*walks out of the room*

I just stayed in my room for a few minutes then i gotten up and opened my window and crawled to the top of the roof and changes into my suit and turned on my comms.

Evander: Peter, Ned.

Peter: There you are we was trying to talk to you but you wouldn't answered.

Ned: You ok? We saw how the bridge was and iron man fixed it.

Evander: I'm fine....guys i need to know where Mr. Allen is at.

Peter: He's at oscrop killing people...

Evander: Shit I need to get there fast. I'm going to oscrop.

Ned: Be careful evander the police is looking for you too.

Evander: So that means my father too...damnit still I'm going to oscrop.

Peter: Just don't die man.

Evander: Heh I won't. *jumps off the roof and webs swing the way to oscrop.