Chapter 10: Finding Out

(Couple Of Weeks Later)

Evander's Pov

It had been couple of weeks since Tony gave me the new suit, while in the weeks, me, Peter, and Ned was looking into who is the Red Death, Peter and Ned was locating the patterns that he was going though while I was out swinging throughout the city to find clues but nothing.  Now we are in my room talking about what to do now.

Evander: *sighing* What are we going to do now? 

Ned: Maybe call the avengers since you got that new suit from iron man.

Peter: Yeah maybe he can help us.

Evander: I don't know he and the rest only fight if it's a global threat and red death isn't.

Ned: Ok so...he fast right?

Peter: Yeah?

Ned: Then we need someone who knows about speed and stuff.

Evander: Mr. Allen?

Peter: You think he will help?

Evander: I hope so...he must be still at the school hopefully.....*left to go change into my suit*

(40 Mintues Later)

After making my way to my school and crawled through the vents I manage to get to Mr. Allen's room and i was looking for him.

Evander: Mr. Allen? I need a word with you...*looking around* Fuck where is he?

???: I'm in control!!

Evander: The bloody hell?

I went to where the voice was coming from quietly and my eyes widened in shock as i saw Mr. Allen in the red death's suit yelling at himself in the mirror.

Mr. Allen: *yelling at a mirror I'm in control Your not!!

???: *in the mirror* Yesss i am Derick and you are getting weak and i'm getting stronger. 

Mr. Allen: Shut up!! *punches the mirror as it shatters the voice starts to laughs*

Evander: Holy shit...I need to tell ned and pete. *knocks something over* Fuck.

Mr. Allen: *look towards the noise was at* What was that?! 

Evander: *quickly created a portal and went inside of it*

Mr. Allen: *runs towards where the noise was* ....it was nothing...

At the top of the school building

Evander: *breathing heavily and turns on his comms* Hey guys.

Peter: Yeah?

Ned: You is breathing heavily man what happened? Did Mr. Allen get killed?

Evander: No...Mr. Allen is the Red Death

Peter: Dude what?!

Ned: How?!

Evander: I saw him in the red death suit and there is only one suit that kicked my ass badly.

Ned: *sighs* So...what are we going to do now?

Evander: Well we need to come up with a plan on how to stop him and what he is trying to do...Pete me and Ned are going to your house is that fine?

Peter: Yeah it's fine just gotta tell aunt may.

Evander: Alright I'll meet you guys there. *webs swings away*

With Mr. Allen

Mr. Allen: *clenching his head* Must....pay....*the other voice starts to take control*

???&Mr. Allen: Oscrop must pay!!!!