Chapter 61: Breaking The Others Out

Evander's Pov

After the long flight we finally made it to the Raft super-max prison. After dealing with the guards we made it  to find where the government was holding them . Now I'm crawling through the vents and I found the commutation room, I open the vents and use my shadow whip and grabs one of the guards webbing him to the roof and webs strike the other. Then Steve broke through the door and helps me taking down the other guards. I soon grabbed the key card off of a guard.

Evander: You ready?

Steve: Yeah let's break them out.

I used the key card to open the door and we walks in and saw everyone in their cells. I ran towards where Wanda and Pietro are and opens the door and saw them with a collar on and Wanda in a straight jacket. I feel like I was the cause of this.

Wanda: Evander?

Pietro: you finally came.

Evander: Yeah guys we came back for you guys.  

I walks up to them and uses my powers to rip off their collars off and rips their straight jackets off.

Evander: There. Wanda I'm sorry that I let you guys get captured.

Wanda: *hugs me tightly* It's okay my love you came back and that's all matters.

Pietro: Yeah. Still waiting for your guys wedding. 

Evander: *blushes* We got more years ahead of that man.

Wanda: *sighing*

Evander: Let's get out of here.

We all soon leaves the cell room and heads towards the quinjet as we headed towards Wakanda.

(Wakanda)

We're in Wakanda, once we get there we told everyone what happened in Siberia with Tony and calming down Wanda before she went and tries to kill Tony. After that I went with Steve to go and check on Bucky who was getting ready to be in cyro-sleep again. I walked over to Bucky as he looked at the pad. 

Evander: You sure about this man?

Bucky: I can't trust my mind kid. So until they can find a way to get this shit out of my head, I think going back under the ice is the best thing.

Evander: Well if you do come back don't try to hurt anyone alright.

Bucky: *chuckles* You be safe out there kid.

Evander: I'll try but it seems troubles always find me.

I soon left the room as Bucky was put under cyro-sleep and I walked up to Steve and T'Challa.

Steve: Thank you for doing this.

T'Challa: Your friend and my father they were both victims, if I can help one of them find peace.

Steve: *nods* If they find out he's here they'll come for him.

T'Challa: *looks out at the panther statue* Let them try.

Evander: *smirks* I like those words.

(Couple Of Hours Later)

I'm sitting on the bed in me and Wanda's room as I was thinking of everything that happens as I couldn't be there with my family anymore or I'll be arrested. I soon felt someone touch my shoulder as I saw it was Wanda. 

Wanda: Hey what's wrong?

Evander: It's just that you and me can't be with my family or we'll be arrested and still thinking about what happened to you as I just left you alone it be locked up in a damn cell. *started tearing up* I'm a terrible boyfriend aren't I? Come on tell me. Tell me how I-*was interrupted by a kiss*

Wanda: *pulls back* Evander Garry Axe, you are not a terrible boyfriend I didn't want you to be tested more. And even if you stayed Bucky and Steve wouldn't made it to Siberia and made it out without your help. So you is a amazing boyfriend and a friend to those who you helped.

Evander: *smiles* Thanks for that Wanda I needed that. I'm feeling a bit better.

Wanda: How about I make you feel even more better. *gets up and walks into the bathroom.

After some time Wanda walks out of the bathroom wearing some lingerie.

Wanda; How about now?~

Evander: *has a nosebleed and holds a condom* Protection?

Wanda: *uses her magic and destroys the condom*

Evander: Well guessed I'm fucked..

Wanda; Yup.~

We started to had intercourse as we went at it all night long.

(Morning Time)

The sunlight hits my eyes as I groans and opens my eyes as i felt Wanda was holding on to me while she was sleeping.

Evander: *smiles* Heh cute.

Wanda: *starts to wake up* Morning handsome.

Evander: Last night was eventful.

Wanda: Mhm I can still feel my legs a little.

Evander: Sorry If I went overboard.

Wanda: it's fine my love I enjoyed it.

We stayed in the same spot for ten minutes and we soon got up because we have to leave Wakanda soon. And after thanking and saying goodbye to T'Challa and his sister Shuri as she gave me a briefcase, I opened it up to see a new suit. I smiles and thanks her again and we left Wakanda hoping to have a good life as we are fugitives now.

That's warps up Captain America: Civil War. Next up is Avengers: Infinity War.....