Chapter 30: HYDRA's Base

Evander's Pov

(Sokovia, April 2015, Evander's Age: 17)

After making it to Sokovia, as we lost the element of surprise really quickly as HYDRA started firing at us. I was on top of the jeep with Natasha and Clint, as he was firing arrows at the soldiers. Then I noticed a squad of HYDRA and quickly jumped off clenching my fist and use a shaodw punched to the ground making them fly back. Then all of us got together to finish off HYDRA.

 Then all of us got together to finish off HYDRA

(Evander is in the suit Tony gave him)

I then web zipped past the soldiers and swinged in the air as Tony grabbed me, as we got close to the base we was hit by their shield barrier which shock the both of us.

Evander: Shit!!!

I fired a web at the base to catch myself and continue to follow Tony as Steve got on the comms.

Steve: Language! Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?

Jarvis: The central building is protected by some kind energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken.

Thor: Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it, at long last.

Natasha: At long last is a lasting a little too long, boys.

Clint: Yeah, I think we lost the element of surprise.

Tony: Wait, is no one else gonna deal with the face that Cap just said 'Language' to the kid?

Evander: That is a very good point Ton.

Steve: Yeah I know, it just slipped.

As me and Tony was making our way inside, before that he let out the iron legion to help the innocent people. We then made it to the courtyard  and I let out my new ability called the shadow shockwave as doing that they was all knocked out. After that Natasha soon got on the comms.

Natasha: Guys, Clint is hurt bad!

Evander: Crap, is he alright?

Natasha: He will be, but we gotta get him out of here.

Thor: I can get Barton to the jet. You, Stark, and Axe find that scepter.

Steve: Copy that.

Evander: *smiling* And for gosh sake watch your 'language'.

Steve: *sighing* That's not going away anytime soon. 

Then Tony found a way to disable the barrier, as we both bust through the window and saw a group of HYDRA agents and I took cover as they fires at Tony but the bullets bounced off of him.

Tony: Come on guys, let's talk about this. *shoots down all of the soldiers* Good talk.

HYDRA solider#88: No it wasn't..

I got out of cover and saw Tony land down and got out of his armor as we looked around and spotted a hidden room. We walked down the stairs as we are in a massive room with a whole lot of tech as we was looking around Steve got on comms and told us that there is two enhanced in the field being a male and a female.

Steve: Okay, guys. I've Strucker.

Tony: Yeah, we got something bigger.

I looked around and spotted Loki's scepter, as I started walking my spider sense went off as I looked around for the threat, but couldn't find it.

Evander: Okay, Thor, I've got my eyes on the prize.

 I walked over to the scepter and see a blue jen inside as it started calling out for me. When I touched it red and blue energy started going through my head. I started to see a vison, I saw what look like to be a big robot leading smaller robots to what look like to be a battle. I then noticed a big rock lifting in the air, and saw six different colorized stones as I was now in space were a purple looking figure placed the stones on a gauntlet as he snapped his fingers as there was a big flash after it. 

3rd Pov

As Evander was still having that vision, the female by the name of Wanda Maximoff who was the female enhanced Steve warned them about, as she stepped back and stood next to her brother Pietro, as he was the male enhanced.

Pietro: Good job.

Wanda: Thanks.

She then walks toward Evander and Tony as he was also in the same trance too, as she walked over Evander he pulled his masked up to see his face a blushed a lil.

Wanda: He does have a very cute face.

Pietro: *cross his arm looking at her*

Wanda: What?

Pietro: Really? 

Wanda: I'm just saying he is cute.

Pietro: Lets\'s go before they get out of the trance.

Wanda nodded her head and pulled Evander's mask down and left with Pietro.

Evander's Pov

I got of my vision holding my head as I saw Tony grabbing the scepter.

Tony: You good kid?

Evander: *shakes my head* Yeah....yeah I'm good.

Tony: Alright, let's get out of here,

Me and Tony soon left the base as I'm trying to piece together the vision I had.

(One Hour Later)

We're making our way back to New York as I'm standing with Steve and Thor looking at the scepter. Still couldn't process what I saw as I'm theorizing that vision was about the future. Soon Natasha's voice brought me back.

Natasha: Thor, report on the hulk.

Thor: The gates of hell are filled with the screams of his victims.

I just shake my head as Bruce lowered his, and Thor realizes it.

Thor: But not that screams of the dead, of course. No, no wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales sprained deltoids and gout.

Me and Steve just chuckles as Thor was trying rephrases is words, then Tony speak up.

Tony: Hey Banner, Dr. Cho is on her way in from Seoul . Is it okay if she set up in your lab?

Bruce: Yeah.

Tony: *sets the jet on autopilot* Feeling good? I mean we've been after this since S.H.I.E.L.D. collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but..

Thor: No, but this...This brings it a close.

Steve: As soon as we find out what else this has been used for, and I don't mean weapons.

Evander: True and since Strucker be able to enhanced people?

Tony: Me and Banner will give it once over before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you? Just a few day till the farewell party. You're staying right?

Thor: Yes, yes of course. A victory should be honored with revels.

Evander: I better not deal with you grown idiots drunk.