Chapter 14: Funeral and Final Swing

Evander's Pov

(A Week Later)

It been a whole week since pops died, I stopped doing spider stuff for a couple of days and got back into it and working on that new ability I gotten from my fight with red death and I started to call it shadow punch. But now I'm just sitting on my bed looking at the ceiling.

Evander: *sighing* 

Roisin: Bruv can I come in please? Pretty please?

Evander: Sure sis come in.

Roisin: *comes in and saw me staring at the ceiling*  How are you feeling?

Evander: Good I guess....what about you?

Roisin: I-i don't know....dads is gone and it was your teacher that killed him...*tears up*

Evander: *gotten up an hugs her* I'm still surprise too but at least shadow spider stopped him.

Roisin: I know he tried to save dad but couldn't get there in time..

Evander: *breathing in and out* Yeah he tried.

Angel: *downstairs* Kids it's time come on.

Roisin: *breaks the hugs* Come on bruv let say goodbye to dad.

Evander: Yeah sis.

Me and Roisin made our way out of my room and outside and gotten in the car and mum drove us to the funeral.

(One Hour Later)

The ceremony was over and they finally buried pops, mum and sis was in the car waiting for me, and peter and ned came with their love ones and left. Now I'm staring at the grave, then I heard a footsteps I turned around and saw Tony and Natasha.

Tony: Hey kid.

Natasha: Hey Evander

Evander: Hey. *smiles a bit* Why are you guys here?

Tony: I came here to give my condolences since I did talk with him.

Evander: I knew that but why is black widow here?

Natasha: Just came to check on you.

Evander: *chuckles* What are you my second mum?

Natasha: If you want me to be that.

Evander: *shurgs* Maybe but there got to be another reason why you guys are here.

Tony: You is a smart kid you know that> Well after what you did to save many people I'm here to say welcome to the avengers kiddo.

Evander: *eyes widen* Wait really?

Tony: *smiles* Yup you is an avenger now kid.

Evander: *looks at Natasha* Then why are you here?

Natasha: I'm here to ask do you want to come on a mission with me and captain america?

Evander: *eyes widen* Captain America? The first avenger captain america?

Natasha: The very same.

Evander: Sure but when?

Natasha: In a few weeks.

Evander: Ok I'll do it.

Natasha: *smiles* Great.

(Starts playing the music)

Evander: *hears roisin calling for him* Well gotta go see ya. *walks away from them* 'What life throws at me I will get through it. I will help the people in need with my powers. This is my curse...my gift that I got....who am i? I'm the Shadow Spider'

3rd's Pov

It cut out to where evander swinging high in the air and free fall and shot a web and swing close to where cars are and shot another web at another building and does a spin move to gain height and let go of the web and yelled out and webbed zip to a building and wall run and web web zipped again to the empire state and lands there looked around and shot a webbed and swing away as it cut to black.

(Stop the music)

That's the End of Shadow Spider: Race of Death....Next up is Captain America: The Winter Soldier...