Chapter 112: In Another Another Universe

Evander's Pov

The portal soon opens as we fall onto the ground.

Strange: *panting* You okay? Evander?

Evander: *groaning* Here just in pain from going through all that shit at once.

America: You both save me.

Evander: It's my job as a hero.

Strange: I hope so.

We all get up and looks around soon and Strange soon puked due to traveling through many multivereses.

America: *looks at me*

Evander: It takes a lot to make me puke kid.

Strange: *groans* Crap. *looks at his cloak* Yeah, you got pretty dinged up. We'll get you fixed. All right America. You gotta open a portal and get us back there right now.

America: I don't know how.

Evander: Ah crap.

Strange: You just did it.

America: Not on purpose.

Strange: Wong is back there alone with Wanda. Me and Evander the only hope he has.

America: I can't control my powers.

Strange: You must be able to control it somehow. Even I could-

Evander: Strange calm down.

Strange: I'm sorry. *sighs* Well what about this universe's version of you? Maybe she could control her powers.

America: This universe doesn't have a me.

Evander: Huh?

America: None of them do.

Strange: Have you know that?

America: Cause I've looked. And cause I never dream.

Strange: *sighs* That's okay kid. And even if you could get me back there, I have no way of fighting Wanda.

Evander: Me either, got no plans.

America: What about the Book of Vishanti?

Strange: What about it?

Evander: Well other Strange though it could stop whoever was after her and now me.

Strange: Yeah, well, good for other me. He's not here is he? I don't know where it is, so unless there's another other me-*realizes*

America: We need to go find..

Strange: Other other me.

(Few Minutes Later)

We got off the rood as I deactivated my suit and we was walking on the sidewalks as me and Strange was about to across the road and almost got hit by a car America stopped us.

Strange: We go on red?

Evander: That's confusing.

America: Rule number one of Multiversal travel, you don't know anything. I though I told you that rule Evander.

Evander: I didn't pay attention okay.

The light soon turned red as we started walking but me and Strange lost America as we started searching for her. Then she found us as stopped by Pizza Poppa who mention the Strange Museum and who was a out to attack strange but he used some magic to make him spray himself with mustard and started punching himself.

Evander: Very non-groovy of ya mate. *walks off*

Strange: Come on it's not permanent. *walks away*

America: *walks towards us* Like he'll stop in a few minutes.