Chapter 39: We Fight As One

Evander's Pov

I made it to the church as I saw Eve and wanda.

Evander: You two okay?

Wanda: Don't worry I'm fine.

Eve: Yeah and who was the guy you was with?

Evander: Oh he's a friend of mines. We help each other out some times.

Eve: Oh that's cool.

Natasha: *walks in* What's the drill?

Tony: *points at the core* This is the drill, if Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose.

Hulk soon came in destroying some Ultron robots, then we all saw Ultron floating outside.

Thor: Is that the best you can do?!

Soon Ultron raised his arm as many of his robots came after us. I then looked at Thor.

Evander: You had to ask huh?

Ultron: This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted, all of you versus all of me. How can you possibly hope to stop me?

Evander: Well...like the old man said...

Tony: Together.

Hulk: *roars*

3rd Pov

Soon all of Ultron army came after the Avengers, as the final battle. All of the Avengers soon started to use their strongest moves against the bots. Hawkeye started using his bow and arrows, Captain America used his shield and his strength, Vision uses his strength and his gravity, Scarlet witch uses her abilities to tear the robots apart, Lady Ice was stabbing them with her ice daggers, Thor using his hammer, Hulk ripping them apart, Shadow Spider using his shadow punch mixed with his stingers, Black widow was stabbing them with her shock batons, Iron Man isn using his blasters, and Quicksilver using his speed to tear them apart. As they was doing their best to get the job done. As they finsihed with the last bot, Tony, Vision, and Thor with the help of Hulk took out Ultron, then everyone regroup in the church.

Steve: We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get on the boat, while Evander and I will sweep for stragglers. Be right behind you.

Clint: What about the core?

Wanda: I'll protect it.

Evander: *looks at her*

Wanda: It's my job.

Evander: *sighs and nods*

Eve: Alright *looks at Evander* Be careful.

Evander: Alright.

They all soon ran off that left Wanda and Evander.

Evander: Be careful alright?

Wanda: I will.

Evander: Don't die I want you to meet my family. *webs swings away*

Eve's Pov

I was making my way towards the boats as I saw the quinjet firing at us as It was about to hit Clint and a child he was saving I slammed my hands on the ground making an huge ice wall to protect them and as it did the jet started firing at me but soon I was grabbed and moved out of the way and saw Pietro who had saved me.

Pietro: *panting* You okay?

Eve: Y-yeah. Thank you.

We soon heard running noises as We saw Daredevil.

Daredevil: You two alright?

Pietro: Yeah peachy.

Eve: Yup.

Daredevil: Alright now let's get on the boats.

I nodded my head as we head towards the boats.

Evander's Pov

I was web swinging my way to the boats I heard Tony on the comms.

Tony: Thor, Spidy, I'm gonna need you guys back at the church.

Thor: Is this the last of them?

Steve: Yeah, everyone else is on the carrier.

Tony: You guys know if this works there's good chance we won't walk away from it.

Evander: If we don't do this billions are going to die.

Me and Thor made it to the church as I didn't saw Wanda, but I know that Pietro had gotten her on the boats. Then one of the Ultron's bot touch the core and made the city to fall down.

Evander: Shit!!

I shot a web at the core and grabs Thor's hand making sure we don't be separated.

Tony: Thor, Kid now!!

Thor then summons lighten as I put more dark aura into my fist and as Thor hit the core with his hammer and I used my strongest shadow punch I ever used and punched the core as Tony uses his beam to hit the core from below. This causes the city to smash into million and millions of pieces and as me and Thor hit the water I was soon hit by a huge debris and I blacked out.