Chapter 110: Strange Talks With Wanda

Strange's Pov

I made it where Wanda is and I saw her picking out thing.

Strange: Apples, right?

Wanda: Eventually.

Strange: Hmm. *grabs a branch and smells* It smells..

Wanda: Sweet.

Strange: I was gonna say real.

Wanda: Oh, it's all very real, thanks. I've put magic behind me.

Strange: So I can see.

Wanda: well, I knew sooner or later you'd show up, wanting to discuss what happened at Westview. I made mistakes ad people were hurt.

Strange: But you put things right in the end, and that was never in doubt. I'm not here to talk about Westview.

Wanda: Then what are you here for?

Strange: We need your help.

Wanda: With what?

Strange: What do you know about the Multiverse?

Wanda: The Multiverse. Vis had his theories He believed it was real, and dangerous.

Strange: Well, he was right about both. We found a girl who can somehow travel across it, and a man who is like Spider-Man but different with her, But they are being pursued.

Wanda: Pursued by who?

Strange: Some kind of demon. One that covets the girl's power for itself. We've taken them to Kamar-Taj, and we've got our defenses, but we could use an Avenger. 

Wanda: There are other Avengers.

Strange: Yeah, but given the choice between the archer with the mohawk, and several bug-themed crime fighters, or one of the most powerful magic-welders on the planet..*laughs a bit* it's a easy call. Come to Kamar-Taj. It'll get you back on the lunch box.

Wanda: What if you brought America and Evander here?

Strange: Here?

Wanda: Yeah. I know what it's like to be on your own, hunted for abilities you never wanted, and I can protect them. You never told me their name did you?

Strange: No. No I didn't.

Wanda: You know, the Hex was the easy part. The lying, not so much.

I seen Wanda uses her magic and the aera around us was an illusion as everything around us was dead or destroyed as I saw a book.

Strange: The Darkhold.

Wanda: You're familiar with the Darkhold?

Strange: I know it's the Book of the Damned, and that it corrupts everything and everyone that it touches. I wonder what it's done to you.

Wanda: The Darkhold has only shown me the truth. Everything I lost can be mine again and so much more.

Strange: What do you want with America and Evander? What do you want with the Multiverse and the Shadow Spider?

Wanda: I'm going to leave this reality and go to one where I can be with my children and takes Evander for him to be my husband since Vis is gone.

Strange: Wanda your children aren't real and Evander is married. You created the kids using magic

Wanda: That's what every mother does and they need a father. If you knew there was a universe where you were happy, wouldn't you want to go there?

Strange: I am happy. 

Wanda: I know better than most what self-deception looks like. 

Strange: What you're doing is a flagrant violation of every natural law, and if you take that child's power she won't survive and if you take Evander his wife will be sadden.

Wanda: I don't relish hurting anyone, Stephen.  But she's not a child. She's a supernatural being. Such raw power could wreak havoc on this and other worlds. Her sacrifice would be for the greater good. With Evander he will understand.

Strange: Well, you can kiss the lunch box goodbye, because that's the kind of justification our enemies use.

Wanda: Is it the one you used when you gave Thanos the Time Stone?

Strange: That was a war, and I did what I had to do.

Wanda: You break the rules and become a hero. I do it, and I become the enemy. That doesn't seem fair.

Strange: What happens now?

Wanda: Return to Kamar-Taj and prepare to hand over America Chavez and Evander Axe by sundown. Peacefully. After that You'll never see me again. *walks away*

Strange: And if we don't?

Wanda: *stops and looks at me* Then it won't be Wanda who comes for them. It will be the Scarlet Witch. *walks away*