Chapter 94: I Am Shadow Spider

Evander's Pov

After hearing the explosion I looked up to see Thor fighting Thanos trying to stop Thanos from getting the gauntlet. Me and Steve jumps in and on Thanos' back grabbing and pushing both Mjolnir and Strombreaker to his neck. After some struggling Thanos manage to shake me and Steve off and he throws me next to Tony and knocks out Steve. I gets up and saw Carol get flown back as Thanos used the Power Stone on her, I turned to my left to see what looks like Doctor Strange as looks at me and raised one finger. I back at Tony and started to remember what he told me about how Strange said that in only one reality we won. I knew the one way was for me has to die so we can beat Thanos. It had to be me as Tony finally got a family but it's my responsibility to help everyone out. 

Evander: *breaths in and out* MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!! 

I runs at Thanos and punched him across the face and grabbed a hold of the gauntlet and manage to get the stones out of the gauntlet as Thanos throws me away.

3rd Pov

After throwing Evander away Thanos raised his hands and looked at him.

Thanos: Don't you see bug. I am inevitable.

He snaps his fingers but nothing happen as he look at the gauntlet and didn't see the stones, as he looks at Evander as he got the stones in his suit as the powers rushed through him started to tear his body apart but his shadow powers kicks him and started to mix in it's powers with the powers of the stones as Evander remembered the vision he had five years ago with a person snapping their fingers and figures out that it was him that did it.  He then looks at Thanos as his eyes was glowing dark purple.

Evander: And I...am Shadow Spider.

He soon snaps his fingers  and there's was a bright flash blinding everyone. After the snap the Avengers and Thanos looked around as they saw the alien forces being dusted away , just as the Avengers and other heroes did the same five years ago. Thanos soon sits down and smirks.

Thanos: Well played bug. Well played. *dust away*

Thanos was gone once and for all and the snap also brought back Natasha on earth as she was looking around confused.

Natasha: What the?

Evander soon stands on his feet but due to the pain he drops on to the ground and lands on some rubble as Pietro and Eve was the first ones that saw him as one side of his body was brunt and letting out dark aura as from using his powers mixing in with the stones. Eve couldn't say anything but cries at Pietro hugs her. Peter soon swing down with Roisin as she hear her brother's heartbeat slowing down.

Roisin: Bruv....no...n-no please no....

Peter: Hey guts. Evander can you hear me? It's your best friend Peter. Hey, we won, we won. Evander you did it. You did it. I'm so sorry Evander please.... 

Peter begins to tear up as Wanda moves him aside and knees in front of Evander.

Wanda: Evander. Evander baby. Can you hear me.

Evander: *nods* I.......I....just...feel...you.

Wanda smiles with tears in her eyes as she kissed his cheek as Tony, Matt, Natasha, Clint, Steve, and Thor came over and saw Evander.

Natasha: No.....

Clint: Dear god.

Tony: *place his hand on Evander's chest* Friday?

Friday: He's in critical condition. Heart beat is faint and slowing down.

Tony shakes his head fighting the tears, as he looks at Doctor Strange.

Tony: It was him wasn't it the one reality was him?

Strange: It was his Evander's call.

Eve: *looks at Strange* Your a doctor right?

Strange: Yes I am.

Eve: Please help him. He's heart is still beating but it slowing down as we speak. I don't want to lose my friend.

Strange: I'll do my best. I promise.

T'Challa: *walks over* We can take him to Wakanda , so he can get the help he needs.

Roisin: Thank you your highness. Thank you so much.

Eve: I'll go and gets his mother and kids.

Natasha: I'll come with and explain it with her.

T'Challa nods as he lets two Wakandians picks Evander up and takes him to Wakanda for treatment as Wanda, Roisin, Pietro, Clint, Strange, and Shuri followed close behind. As Eve and Natasha went to get Angel and Evander's kids and brought them to Wakanda. Once the first group made it to Wakanda they rushed Evander to the medical care as fast as they could. Evander was strong they are hoping he is strong enough to make it. As Strange and Shuri moves Evander forward into the center as the others was waiting. Then Evander's mother and kids walks in as Wanda told them what happen as they started praying for him to survive.

(Several Hours Later)

Eve's Pov

We was still waiting for seems to be hours. Wanda went over what happened during the five years to me and Roisin and what happened in the fight to Natasha. Then Strange comes out of the medical care.

Strange: I'll start with the good news. Evander survive the surgery., and we were able to remove the stones.

Wanda: The bad news?

Strange: ...the bad mews is that his healing factor isn't kicking in and he's in a sort of a coma but the longer he stays in the coma the worst will come.

Angel: No....no my son..*tearing up* Not him. Please not him.

I soon hugs her as Wanda comfort their kids as they was crying.

Strange: I'm sorry I couldn't  do more.

Roisin: it's okay you did your best.

Strange sadly nods his head and went back into the medical care as everyone was worried about his health and wishing for him to surive.