Chapter 51: Aftermath

Evander's Pov

(Three Months Later)

I had been three months since dealing with Kraven and his gunmen as they was locked up I hope for good. As with my family we are still getting it through as Tony helped us on rebuilding the house and helping Roisin dealing with her blindness. She's getting better, but as for me I stopped being Shadow Spider for the three months as I was lost it and almost killed someone. Now I'm in my room sitting on my bed watching tv as I heard a knock.

Evander: *walks to the door and opens it* Oh hey sis.

Roisin Hey bro. Mom wants to talk to you and me.

Evander: Got it.

I helped Roisin as we made our way to the kitchen as I saw mum sitting at the table.

Evander: Need something mum?

Angel: Just want to talk, sit.

Evander: *helps Roisin sits down and sits down* Okay what do you want to talk about.

Angel: This whole superhero situation.

Evander: Now mum can it wait?

Angel: No it can't we need to talk about this now.

Evander: *sighs* Okay okay.

Angel: Why didn't tell us in the first place about your powers?

Evander: I just wanted you guys to not worried about and plus pops would had flipped if he found out.

Angel: But did he?

Evander: *sighs* Sadly yes.

Angel: When?

Evander: When the whole Red Death situation happened.

Roisin: Wait what that long?

Evander: Yeah he told me to keep you guys safe but I didn't since Roisin is now blind because of me.

Roisin: Brother you need to stop blaming yourself.

Evander: He kidnapped you because of me. It's my fault.

Angel: But you saved her though even if she became blind you still help and saved your sister.

Evander: *sighing* I know I know.

Roisin: And plus with dad was here, he would be happy that you saved me even if I became blind.

Evander: He would. *gets up* Welp I'm going back to me room.

I walked but up the stairs to me room and sat back down on my bed watching tv again. I switched the channel to see the news about Eve fighting Rhino as he broken out the third time and it look like she's losing. I just sighed and looed over at mt counter to see my mask I grabbed it and look at it.

Evander: .......*staring at it*

Eve's Pov

I was punched into another building by Rhino. It's been tough fighting Evander's villains as I just dealt with hammerhead crew a few hours earlier.

Rhino: Where is the tiny spider ice woman?

Eve: He's dealing with something while as that you is dealing with me.

Rhino: *scoffs* You is weak compared to him. I will end this quickly.

He soon charges at me I started to freeze the ground and that made him run even faster as I nearly dodges him. He ran into the building but walks out of it and grabbed me and slammed him onto the ground repeatedly. I started to in and out of consciousness as I heard Rhino screamed in pain and someone caught me. I looked up to see Evander on his new suit.

Eve: *chuckles* What took you so long?

Evander: Oh shut it.

Rhino: *gets up* Ah the tiny spider had returns.

Evander: Yup big horned I came back to kick your ass.

Eve: Not with out me.

We soon started charging at each other as once again to fight it out.

3rd Pov

(In a Penthouse)

A man was sitting on his desk until he heard a knock.

???: Come in.

A group of thugs walks in.

???: So do you got what I ask for.

Thug#23: Yes sir. *gives him a file*

???: *smiles* Good. *snaps his fingers*

Thug#23: Pleasure doing business with you Mr. Kingpin.

Kingpin: Why thank you

Kingpin: Why thank you. *opens the files* Shadow-Spider you will be dealt with.

That's wraps up Shadow Spider: The Hunt Begins. Next up is Captain America: Civil War..