Chapter 58: The Raft

Evander's Pov

As me, Steve, and Bucky was making our way to Siberia I was sitting down thinking to myself about Wanda and how I just left her for the government. All I could think about is what they are doing to her right now as me her boyfriend is far away from her. I soon felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked up and saw Steve.

Steve: You okay? Thinking about Wanda?

Evander: yeah because I just left her to the government. She probably hates me for it.

Steve: She won't hate you at all. She would of let you come with us because she wanted to protect you from the government; they don't know nothing about your powers and will run test on you. And she didn't want you to deal with that.

Evander: yeah you is right about that even I don't know about my powers. Let's just get this over with so I can break her and her brother out.

Steve: *smiles at me* We'll break all of them out. 

Eve's pov

(Upstate, New York)

I was with Natasha as we got back to the compound as we saw Tony and went to talk to him. As Tony explained about Rhodey's injuries as it happened during the airport battle.

Eve: Neither Evander or Steve are gonna stop. If you don't either then Rhodey is gonna be the case scenario.

Natasha: I agree with Eve

Tony: *looks at Natasha* You let them go Nat.

Natasha: We played wrong.

Tony: We? *scoffs* Wow it must be hard for you to get rid of the double agent thing. Huh? it sticks in the DNA.

Eve: Tony we were fighting for something stupid and pointless that caused us to separate!

Tony: And you Eve you let your friendship with Evander to not take him down. If you really are his friend you could of let him sign.

Tears started to fall from my eyes and I slapped Tony hard in the face.

Eve: B-because of you I lost my childhood friend!! *stomps off*

Natasha's Pov

As I saw Eve stomps away I glared at Tony.

Natasha: That's what it's about? And for Eve you had to hurt her feelings?

Tony: It doesn't matter because one Eve will get over it, and two T'Challa told Ross what you did, so they're gonna be coming for you.

Natasha: I'm not the one who need to watch their back.

I soon left him to go comfort Eve after what he said.

Tony's Pov

After leaving and went to go see Ross, I learned that what Evander and Steve was telling was true about everything. I got to the Raft and of course Ross didn't believe me and took me to the others, and everyone in here hates me. I soon heard clapping.

Clint: The futurist is here and he knows what's best for you whether you like it or not.

Tony: *walks to Clint's cell* Come on, give me a break Barton. I had no idea they'd put you guys here.

Clint: Yeah but you knew they'd put is somewhere Stark.

Tony: Yeah but not some super-max floating prison. I mean this place is for-

Clint: Criminals? Criminals I think that's the word your looking for Tony. But you know that used to mean me or Evander or Steve or Sam or Wanda or even Pietro.

Tony: You broke the law Clint. You read it, you broke it. You're all grown up, you got a wife, and kids. I don't get why didn't you think of them. When you chose the wrong side?  

Clint: You better watch your back with thus guy. There's a chance he's gonna break it!

I walked over to the new guy's cell.

???: Hank Pym did always say never trust a Stark.

Tony: Sorry who are you?

I then walked to Sam's cell as I saw him facing the wall.

Sam: How's Rhodes?

Tony: Well, we'll be flying him to Colombia medical tomorrow. So fingers crossed. What do you need? They feed you yet?

Sam: *turns around and faces me* You the good cop now?

Tony: I'm just a guy who wants to know where Evander and Steve went with Barnes.

Sam: Well you better go and get a bad cop because...your gonna have to go to Mark Fuhurman on my ass to get information on me.

I then used my watch to pull up the information that FRIDAY showed on the chopper.

Tony: So, this was the guy that was suppose to interrogate Barnes. Clearly, I made an mistake, Sam I'm sorry I was wrong.

Sam: That's a first.

Tony: Shadow and Cap are definitely on the reservation and they're gonna need back up. Look we don't know each other that really well so you don't have to-

Sam: No no it's alright. Look I'll tell you where they are but you have to go alone and as a friend. 

Tony: Easy.

Sam then told me where Steve and Evander are going I walked to the cell with Pietro and Wanda.

Tony: I'm going to help Evander out Wanda.

Wanda: if you lay a finger on him I'm gonna..

Tony: *sighs* I know and Pietro I'm sorry that I got between you and Eve's relationship.

Pietro: You already did when you tried to force her to make Evander sign. Piss off Stark.

I soon sighed as the twins are back to hating me but for a different reason. As I was leaving the compound Ross followed me.

Ross: Stark, did he give anything on Rogers and the kid?

Tony: Nope Sam told me to go to hell. I'm going back to the compound instead, but you can call me anytime. I'll leave you on hold as I like to watch the line blink.

I got into the chopper as it took off. Once I was clear I tap on the console as I had my suit in the chopper and I fly off to Siberia to catch up to Spidey and Cap.