Chapter 86: New York 2012

Evander's Pov

(New York, 2012)

Me, Steve, Scott, and Tony are in New York in 2012 after exiting the quantum realm, as we looked around knowing that this is were the past avengers took down the chitauri. Steve's, Scott's, and Tony's suits dissolves off their bodies my suit switches back to it regular clothes as I made it dissolves. Steve walked forward and looked back at us.

Steve: Alright we all have our assignments, we got two stones uptown, one stone down. Stay low and keep an eye on the clock.

We the hears a roar as we saw 2012 Hulk smashing his way through everything and Steve looked at Bruce.

Steve: And maybe you should smash a few things along the way.

Bruce nodded his head and rips his shirt off and smashed a few thing softly and then he goes to find Doctor Strange who have the Time stone as me, Scott, Steve, and Tony are going to get the Mind and Space stone at the past compound in which it hasn't became the Avengers tower yet.

Bruce's Pov

(Five Minutes Later)

I made it to where Doctor Strange is and I get there to walk inside.

???: I would be careful going that way. We just had the floors waxed.

Bruce: *turns and saw a woman* I'm looking for Doctor Strange. Who are you?

???: I am the Ancient One and you are about five years too early. Stephen Strange is currently performing surgery about 20 blocks that way. What do you want with him?

Bruce: *points at the time stone* That, actually.

Ancient One: Ah! I'm afraid not.

I walked forward and was ready to grab the stones but out of nowhere I was pushed out of my body.

Ancient One: Let's start all over shall we?

Evander's Pov

(Five Minutes later)

After the battle withered down , me and Steve manage to to get inside of the tower while Tony is outside as he got on the comms when I'm in the lobby

Tony: Alright, Spidey, I'll be in the alley meet me there when you got the cube.

Evander: Copy that.

As I said that In saw 2012 Tony and Thor walks into the lobby with Loki and the cube, as I look the other way they went past me and then turn right back.

Evander: *whisper* Okay Scotty, I've got my eyes on the prize it's go time.

Scott: Alright, here goes nothing.

As Scott was doing his thing, I saw Pierce shows up and demands for the cube.

Evander: *whispering* Now Scott! You is running out of time pull the damn pin.

I saw 2012 Tony fall to the ground as someone call for a doctor I started to blend in too.

Evander: Hey medic!! This person need help now!

Scott soon send the suitcase to me as I walk over and picks it up.

Evander: Good job Scott meet Tony and me in the alley.

My spider sense went off as I was hit in the face as I looked up to see it was 2012 Hulk, then I didn't see the space stone and didn't see Loki either so that mean he took the space stone. Scott then shows up in front of me still small.

Scott: That wasn't suppose to happen was it?

Evander: *sighs* No man we fucked up.

Steve's Pov

After getting Loki's specter and getting off the elevator, I was trying to contact Evander.

Steve: Evander, talk to me. Tell me you found the cube?

I heard footsteps ad I looked up and saw my past self.

Steve: Oh you got to be shitting me.

2012 Steve: I've got eyes on Loki, fourteen floor.

Steve: I'm not Loki, and I don't wanna hurt you.

Past me soon comes at me with his shield, but I blocked it with mine. After we traded blows back and forward he soon knocks me down.

2012 Steve: I can do this all day.

Steve: Yeah. I know. I know.

I stand up and throws my shield at him, and we continue to trade blows as we fall to the ground and he saw a picture of Peggy that I had.

Steve: Bucky....is.....alive.

2012 Steve: What?

As that distract him I then elbow him and use the scepter to knock him out. I looked down at my ass to see it didn't look back in my old suit.

Steve: That's America's ass.

I then walk away to join the others.

Evander's Pov

(Fifteen Minutes Later)

Me, Tony, and Scott are sitting in a screwed up car as we was waiting for Steve soon we see him drop down in front of us.

Evander: Yo Cap.

Tony: We've got a problem buddy.

Scott: Yeah we do.

We then explain to him of what happened and that we lost the cube.

Steve: Well, what are we gonna do now?

Evander: Cut me some bloody slack Steve I got fucking hit by the goddamn Hulk.

Scott then started to freak out as he said we have no other options.

Tony: Wait, I think I know how we can re-take the Tesseract and get more Pym Particles.

Evander: How?

Tony: *looks at me and Steve* A little trip down memory lane. Camp Lehigh.

Steve: When were they both there?

Tony: Well, I have a vague idea.

Evander: How very vague Tony?

Tony: I remember the coordinates.

Scott: What are you talking about?

Steve: Well, I guess we're improvising. *give Scott the scepter* Scott get this back to the compound.

Me, Steve, and Tony started putting the coordinates in.

Scott: Steve Captain America Rogers. If you guys do this and doesn't work, you're not coming back.

Tony: Thanks for the pep talk piss-ant. *looks at Steve* Do you trust me?

Steve: I do. *shakes his hand*

Tony: *looks at me* What about you?

Evander: Always and plus I wanna see how the 70s' are like. *looks at Steve* It's your call man.

Steve: Let's do it.

We soon activated our suits and go back into the quantum realm to go back to New Jersey in 1970.