Chapter 40: Avengers......

Thor's Pov

After waking, I then saw the young spider in the water, I dived down and grabbed ahold of him and made our way to shore. I set him on the ground and took his mask off so he can breathe.

Thor: Come on, Shadow breathe.

I then check to see if their any signs of him breaths but there was not, but I came up with an idea and summoned lighting and hit Evander with lighting.

Thor: Come on breathe please.

I saw him jolt up coughing out water.

Evander: Holy shite! Ugh this is how it feels to get electrocuted?

Thor: *laughs*

Evander: Is it bloody over?

Thor: Yup young spider it is over.

Evander: Finally.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him up.

Evander's Pov

Me and Thor was walking as we soon saw the quinjet land down right in front of us, as it opened Steve and Natasha ran out.

Steve: You okay Evander?

Evander: Other than drowning and being electrocuted, I'm peachy.

Natasha: I'm just glad you is okay.

I just sighed happily and hugs them and I saw Wanda walking down the ramp and as she saw me she ran over and hugged me tightly.

Wanda: Thank god you is okay. I was so worried.

Evander: *smiles* This is just an regular day of being me.

Wanda: *smiles back* You is an idiot.

Evander: But I'm your idiot.

Then I heard footsteps as I saw Eve was next to us. I let go of Wanda and walked over to Eve as she slapped me.

Evander: Okay I deserve that.

Eve: Just don't do that again.

Evander: Can't promise that hehe. Hey Steve.

Steve: Yeah?

Evander: Can we go home now?

Steve: *chuckles* Alright let's go.

(One Week Later)

(Upstate, New York)

We're now in the new Avengers compound in Upstate New York. Steve, Me, and Tony was saying farewell to Thor who was leaving earth.

Steve: The rules have changed.

Tony: We're dealing with something new.

Evander: Well, vision is artificial intelligence.

Tony: A machine.

Steve: So, it doesn't count?

Tony: No, it's not like a person lifting a hammer.

Evander: Uh I did.

Tony: This questing that.

Steve: Right different rules for us.

Tony: Nice guy, artificial and Evander is a teenager with spider powers.

Evander: Hey I can hurt you Stark.

Thor: He and Evander can wield the hammer, Vision can keep the mind stone. It's safe with him, and these days safe is in short supply.

Steve: But if you put the hammer in an elevator..

Tony: It still goes up.

Steve: Elevators not worthy.

Evander: That's not even logical Stark.

Thor: *pats his hand on Tony's shoulder* I'm gonna miss these little talks of ours.

Tony: Not if you don't leave.

Thor:  I have no choice, the mind stone is the fourth of the infinity stones to show up in the last few years. It's not a coincidence.

We soon made it outside.

Thor: Someone has been playing an intricate game and has made pawns of us. And once all these pieces are in position...

Tony: Triple Yahtzee.

Steve: You think you could find out what's coming?

Thor: I do. *pats Tony on his chest* Besides this one, there nothing that can be explained. 

Thor soon nods and use the bifrost to leave earth.

Evander: *looking t the ground* That man have no regard for lawn maintenance.

We started walking to the drive way.

Tony: I'll miss him though, and you're going to miss me. There's gonna be a lot of manful tears.

Steve: I will miss you Tony.

Evander: *shurgs* I don't know for myself.

Tony: *shakes his head* Well it's time for me to tap out. Maybe I should take a page out of Barton's book. Build Pepper a farm, hope nothing blows it up.

Steve: The simple life.

Tony: You'll both get there one day.

Evander: I'm really hoping.

Steve: I don't know, family, stability....the guy that wanted all that went in the ice 75 years ago. I think someone else came out.

Tony: *opens the car door* You all right?

Steve: I'm home.

Steve's Pov

As Tony drove away I went up to check on Natasha while Evander went to check on the recruits. I walked into a room and saw Natasha staring at the wall.

Steve: You wanna keep staring at a wall, or do you wanna go to work? I mean it's a pretty nice wall.

Natasha: *walks to to me* I though you, Evander and Tony were still gazing at each other eyes. How do we look?

Steve: *hands her a tablet* Well, we're not the 27' Yankees.

Natasha: We got some hitters.

Steve: They're good. They're not a team yet.

Natasha: Well, let's beat them into shape.

Me and Natasha walked through the door with Evander as we looked at the newest recruits to the Avengers. James Rhodes Aka War machine, Vision, Eve Holland Aka Lady Frost, Sam Wilson Aka Falcon, Pietro Maximoff Aka Quicksilver, and lastly Wanda Maximoff Aka Scarlet Witch. We then looked at the new recruits.

Steve: Avengers....

That's wraps it up for Avengers; Age of Ultron. Next up is Shadow Spider: TBA...