Chapter 26: Fury's Alive?

Evander's Pov

(Thirty Minutes Later)

We are sitting down in a van as they was taking us somewhere, I'm just sitting down looking at my hand after finding out that Frost was my long lost best friend Eve.

Steve: It was him. He looked right at me, and he didn't even recognize me.

Sam: I don't get how that's even possible, it was seventy years ago.

Steve: Zola. Bucky's whole unit was captured in '43. they experimented on him. Whatever he did must of helped Bucky survive that fall. They must of had found him.

Natasha: That's not on you Steve...

Steve: Even when I had no-one. I had Bucky.

Natasha: *looks at me* What's wrong?

Evander: Frost.....Frost is Eve....

Steve: You sure?

Evander: Yup know that face anywhere...they kidnapped her and brain-washed her too. *clenching my fist* They are going to pay...

Sam: *looks at one of the guards* You need to get a doctor. If we don't put pressure on the wound, she'll bleed out here in the truck..

The guard soon activated their shock baton and used it on the other guard taking him down. Soon the guard took their helmet off to reveal it was Maria Hill.

Maria: Man, that thing was squeezing my brain. *looks at Sam* Who's this guy?

(Two Hours Later)

We're now at an unknown location after Hill had saved us, me and Steve was helping Natasha into the building so she can be fixed up. 

Maria: GSW, she's lost at least a pint.

A doctor ran over to us.

Sam: Maybe two.

Doctor: Let me take her.

Maria: She wanted to see him first.

We was all confused after what Hill just said but we followed Hill which she lead us into a room as we saw Nick Fury being very alive .

Nick Fury: About damn time.

(Ten Minutes Later)

We are not sitting down as Natasha was getting patched up.

Nick Fury: Lacerated spinal column, cracked sternum, shattered collarbone, perforated liver, and one large headache.

Doctor: Don't forget your collapsed lung.

Nick Fury: Let's not forget that. Other than that, I'm good.

Evander: They cut you open, and plus your heart stopped.

Nick Fury: Tetrodotoxin B, kid. Slows the pulse to one beat a minute. Banner developed it for stress. Didn't work so great on him, but we found use for it.

Steve: Why all the secrecy? Why not just tell us?

Maria: Any attempt on the director's life has to look successful.

Nick Fury: Can't kill you if you're already dead. Besides, I wasn't sure who to trust.

(Fifty Minutes Later)

We are now discussing a plan after Fury is all patched up. He then tells us about how Pierce not accepting a noble prize and saying this because this is why he have trust issues. Fury the opened case that have three blades in it.

Sam: What's that?

Hill then bring up a visual of what the helicarriers will do.

Maria: Once the helicarriers reach three thousand feet, they'll triangulate with insight satellites becoming fully weaponized.

Nick Fury: We need to breach those carriers and replace their targeting blades with our own.

Maria: One or two won't cut it, we need to link all three carriers for this to work; because if even one of those ships remains operational, a whole lot of people are going to die.

Nick Fury: We have to assume everyone aboard those carriers are HYDRA. We have to get past them, insert these server blades, and maybe just maybe we can salvage what's left.

Evander: Hell no to that man. We're not salvaging shit.

Steve: We're not just taking down the carriers, we're taking down S.H.I.E.L.D. 

Nick Fury: S.H.I.E.L.D. had nothing to do with this.

Steve: You gave me this mission. This is how it ends, S.H.I.E.L.D.'s had been compromised. You said it yourself, HYDRA grew right under your nose and nobody noticed.

Nick Fury: Why do you think we're meeting in this cave? I noticed.

Evander: *scoffs* At the last minute. But how many paid the price before you down Fury?

Nick Fury: Don't get sentimental on my kid, I didn't know about your friend being Frost. *looks at Steve* Nor I didn't know about Barnes either.

Evander; Even if you knew would you tell us?

Steve: Or would you have compartmentalized that too?

Nick Fury: ....

Evander: Of course you would do that type of crap.

Steve: S.H.I.E.L.D,HYDRA it all goes down.

Maria: He's right.

Nick Fury: *looks at everyone then at Sam*

Sam: Don't look at me, I do what he does, but slower.

Nick Fury: Well.......*sighs* Look like you're giving the orders now, Captain.

(One Hour and Ten minutes Later)

After talking with Fury, I'm just sitting on a railing looking outside just accepted the face that I have to fight my best friend again and hoping I can get her back on the good side. Then I heard a voice.

Steve: You know she and Bucky will come right?

Evander: *sighs* Yeah I know.

Steve: Kid I know things are stuff but you have to push through it. I also want my best friend on the good side.

Evander: I know I can get her back, but still trying to figure it out.

Steve: *smiles* I know you will, now let's gear up it's time.

Evander: So you is going to wear that?

Steve: No, when your in war, you gotta wear a uniform.

I soon saw Steve walked away and soon I followed him ready to stop HYDRA and get Eve back.