Chapter 41: Almost Late

Evander's Pov

(Queens, New York, June 2015, Evander's Age: 17)

It had been a couple of months since the whole Ultron situation, I started training the recruits and I took Wanda to meet my family and they love her. As of now I'm free falling from the sky as I shot out a web at a building and started web swinging towards a crime.

Evander: Alright New York, what you got in store for me. *shot a web at another building*

I started following the police cars as my phone ranged.

Evander: Huh? *answer the phone* Hello?

Angela: Evander where are you?

Evander: Uh I'm outside why?

Angela: Well you remember what today is?

Evander: It's the 11th. Why?

Angela: *sighing* It's your sister graduation today.

Evander: Oh uhhh I'll be there but late.

Angela: Just please hurry up.

Evander: Yup got it. *hangs up* How did I bloody forgot? Eve was suppose to remind-*realizes* Oh yeah she's training.

I started to speed up to find where the police officers are going my spider sense soon went off as I saw a car coming at me. I dodges it as it hit into a building I shot out a web to make sure it stayed there, I landed on the ground and saw what threw it.

 I dodges it as it hit into a building I shot out a web to make sure it stayed there, I landed on the ground and saw what threw it

Evander: Uh who are you big horn guy?

???: You my call me Rhino tiny spider.

Evander: Are you even human rihny?

Rhino: It's Rhino.

iHe soon started charging at me as I got ready to use my shadow punch, and as I punched him he hit me with his body as we crashed through many buildings as he grabbed my slammed me into the ground making fly back up and kicked him into a another building.

Evander: Ugh...*falls on the ground* Shit this hurts a lot.

Rhino: *laughs* Is that all you got tiny spider?

Evander: *gets up* Nope big horn guy, I still got one more trick. 

My body started to glow as I shot two webs at two light post and started to move back and I let go of them I flies towards him as he started to charge at me. As we got close I used my shadow shockwave making him fly back and I webbed him up.

Rhino: *trying t break free*

Evander: *uses shadow punch and punched him in the face*

Rhino: *passes out*

Evander: *rubs my hand* Ow. Damn that hurt, and now I'm late to the graduation. Wait I can make a portal.

I summoned a portal and soon went into as it closes.

(Five Minutes Later)

My portal appeared as I got out of it in my regular close as I check the time.

Evander: Okay it's still going on just gotta make it.

I started running towards the graduation and I noticed mum and sat down next to her.

Evander: I'm here.

Angela: Where were you?

Evander: Oh I was doing things.

Angela: Like what?

Evander: Can't I spend time with my girlfriend mum?

Angela: You can but I remind you that she was graduting today.

Evander: But I'm here now.

Angela: *sighs* I know. *looks at the stage* It's about to start.

(Two Hours Later)

After the graduation me and mum was walking trying to find Roisin as we saw her talking to a couple of her friends.

Evander: Yo Roisin!

Roisin: *sighs* Yeah?

Evander: Look who's finally finish grade school. *ruffles her hair*

Roisin: Oi stop it!

Evander: How about no.

Angela: Okay okay enough you two. Let's go.

Both: Okay.