Levi x Cadet Reader

Lime 💋
Pronouns used: she/her

I'm gonna do different types of readers so if u don't like the ones I've done so far then give some requests :)) this ones quiTe SpiCy
-
-
-
Song: Still Blue -Olivia Belli
-
-
-
Y/n just joined the survey corps after most of her friends, having high ranking scores, joined the military police. This of course left her almost utterly alone. She didn't have a hard time making friends. The hard part was making more than just a few, but she didn't mind. She realized throughout her life it's pointless to try and have a large amount of friends who really didn't care about her. All she needed was a few really good ones that genuinely loved her. She was closest with her friend Armin who always gave her confidence. Y/n wasn't the most confident in the world mostly because of her anxiety, but at the same time she did know her worth. She didn't let people talk down to her, well excluding her own mind that is. It liked to play tricks on her.
-
I look around the room scanning for my friends and don't see any of them..."where could they possibly be?" I ask myself. The room is filled with cadets, soldiers, captains, and commanders of course. But, to my dismay, none of my friends were to be seen. I wander around aimlessly and quickly turn around running into someone. I accidentally gasp at the collision and then make eye contact. "Great..." I think to myself and then say out loud, "Oh sorry Captain Levi!" and give a lame excuse of a salute. He arches his eyebrow at me making me want to cringe at the awkwardness of it all.
"L/n...I was actually coming to look for you" He says to me in my surprise. "What could he possibly want me for?" I ask myself.

Over the past few months Levi asks for me regularly. Whether it's making his tea, cleaning up for him, organizing paper work, or anything in between, he asks for my help. Although I don't mind it, I do wonder why he prefers me to help him. I think over all this as I walk to his office.
-
-Levi's POV
-
Y/n walks into my office like she has for a long while now. At first I just asked her to see if she was as incapable to follow orders like her friends and comrades, but now we have become sort of close. I try to keep my distance from most people, but I can't seem to help myself around y/n. She is older than the other cadets. Most of them are 15 or 16, but she's already 18. Sometimes I've heard people make fun of her for that fact, but really she's one of the strongest. Whether it's her age advantage or just pure talent I won't ever know. But I assume it's the latter.
-
-Your POV
-
I set down a teacup adorned with painted flowers on Levi's desk.
"Here you go Levi."
He doesn't mind me using his first name since we've been getting closer. I think he still sees me as just a cadet or someone to help errands...maybe his friend...I'm not sure, but I do wish we were something more. It feels stupid to wish for that, but I can't help it. He wraps his fingers around the teacup and brings it to his lips. I stare at his lips. Oops I stared at his lips.
"Y/n time to stop staring..."
"You alright y/n?" He asks.
"Oh yeah" I laugh awkwardly, "why wouldn't I be?"
He scans my face, his mouth still covered by the teacup leaving his eyes piercing through to me more than usual. His eyes...I quickly try to cool the warm feeling on my cheeks. I fail of course. It almost looks like he smiles at this, but again the teacup blocks the view. He sets it down.
"Is that all you need?" I ask with a smile.
I catch him let out a quick sigh and then ruffle his hair.
"Actually..."
He stands up and steps towards me. The wind his movement gave brings his clean smell towards me.
"Why does he smell so good? Why am I thinking about his smell? Here we go again."
I'm barely taller than Levi so our eyes are practically directly across from each other. They look brighter up close. He inches his fingers closer to me and then grabs my hand. I look at him trying to hide the shock I feel.
"Levi?"
He looks down and then back up to my gaze. Being me I let myself smirk and he looks surprised, but also smiles...a little.
-
-Levi's POV
-
I really want her. She has such a bright thing about her. When I'm in my dark places, she helps me find my way out. She doesn't even have to try, doesn't even have to say anything. It's just her presence. She is also. Well she's also beautiful. However, she doesn't know it, but that makes her beauty even more radiant. I want to kiss her so bad, but I want her to want it too.
-
-Your POV
-
"Should I say it...no no I shouldn't. Intrusive thoughts won't win. Not today. Oh...okay yeah maybe they will win." My heart is racing and I wonder if he can hear it since we are so close to each other. "I'm gonna say it." I move my hand up to his shoulder resting it there. I look at him. I really look into his eyes.
"Are you gonna kiss me or what Captain?"
He looks surprised, but I feel even more surprised by how quickly he reacts. Before I know it his hands are around my waist and our lips meet. My heart races even more now. It starts off sweet, but then he grabs my legs and puts me on his desk. We take a few seconds to allow ourselves to actually breathe. He leans over me and grabs my hands placing them above my head so I'm laying on the desk.
"Oh..." I accidentally say with an arch of my eyebrow. He almost laughs at this, but gets back to me quickly. His body on mine feels so right. His lips graze over my neck and I can't help, but let a sound escape from my mouth. I can feel him smile from this. He of course keeps trying to get me to do it again and so I try not to, but fail as his hands are all over my body. This goes on for awhile and it's the best I've felt in a long time or rather ever.
"Your turn" I smirk at him and his cheeks flush which makes me smile more. I run my hands through his hair and pull his head back so I can reach his neck. I kiss him there and down to his collarbone as he grabs me from the touch. I linger on the spot that makes him hold me tighter than usual and he struggles to not make a sound. He fails just as I did. I whisper against his neck, "oh come on you can do better than that."
-
-
🗿nice🗿