Asthmatic Levi x Reader

We're running and running and running. Our squad lost all of our horses. We are almost back inside the walls. We have taken out all the Titans that come after us, but it's been close. I look back and see Levi is falling back behind our squad. That's weird.
"Hey Levi just a little further!"
He gasps trying to say something, but then he doubles over onto his knees. The others made it inside the walls and we are very close. I run back for Levi.
"What's wrong?" I ask him, but get no answer as he struggles to catch his breath. I stare at him worried and then eventually decide to carry him on my back. I run to the walls with him on me and feel his chest heaving and his grip tighten as he wheezes. We make it inside and I set him down as the gate closes behind us. Levi stares at me worriedly.
"Hey Levi just breathe you're fine okay?"
He looks back with annoyed eyes. Dumb thing to say I guess.
He falls back flat collapsing and I call for help, but everyone is busy tending to the other wounded.
Come on Levi just breathe...
I bend over him putting my hands on his chest.
"I know it hurts, but you have to take deeper breaths or you'll pass out."
"I-I can't-" he starts, but closes his eyes in pain, "I can't b-breathe."
"You can. Just try it I know you can."
He looks at me even more worried now. He never shows emotion like this so I'm worried as well.
I move so I'm behind him and I pull his body against mine so his back is on my chest.
"Levi I want you to feel how I'm breathing. I need you to breathe at the same time as me. Try to slow it down. In....and out...and"
He grabs my legs that are now beside him and holds tightly to them. He is clearly in so much pain and I feel awful for him. His chest moves rapidly and he raises his chin in the air trying to get air into his lungs.
"You're okay Levi just in and out like this okay..."
I hold his hands and eventually he is able to stabilize his breathing. He rests his head against my chest clearly exhausted and breathlessly says, "thanks Y/n."
"Yeah. You scared me there Captain..."
"I'm fine now."
I help him get up and we go to his office. I've been helping him out with his duties every now and then. I planned to stay with him for as long as possible to make sure he's feeling better. We arrive at his office and he falls onto his couch. We've become really great friends and I'm happy for that. I do wish we could be more though, but I doubt he does. He seems to not care for me in that way, but that's okay I guess. I sit next to him and lean on him.
"I'm glad you're okay Levi."
"Of course I'm okay."
"Have you talked to Hange about you having trouble breathing lately?"
"No."
"Leeviii..."
"What?" he snaps in an annoyed tone.
"I'm sure they have some medicine that could help you not have as many attacks."
"Tch."
"Hey don't be like that. You know it's true."
"Whatever. I'll talk to her eventually."
"Good," I say as I move the hair out of his eyes revealing his beautiful features. He looks at me and says, "what are you staring at?"
"You. Obviously."
He just looks at me with a half smile and moves closer to me so he's leaning on my shoulder. We sit there for awhile and I eventually fall into a light sleep. I feel so comfortable around him. But at the same time, I feel so nervous.

Levi's POV

Y/n has fallen asleep on me and so I can't help but look at her. She's very pretty. It was embarrassing that she saw me today not being able to breathe. It's so pathetic really. I wish she didn't see me like that. My chest hurts really badly now and I want to sleep, but the pain is keeping me awake. I'm glad that Y/n is next to me though because it makes it not so bad. I intertwine my fingers with hers and rub my thumb on her hands gently. The sun is setting and is hitting her face perfectly. She is glowing really.

Reader's POV

I wake up and see that Levi has left and I worriedly stand up to search for him.
"Levi?"
I walk around and eventually go to his bedroom to see if he's there. He's not. I walk out of his office and wander around until I find him. I go into the infirmary and find him there.
"Well well well," I say looking at him with a smile.
"I told you I'd come."
"Oh Y/n! I'm glad you're here," Hange says excitedly while holding a strange looking contraption.
Hange adds, "make sure Levi uses this every day before he goes on his expeditions."
"No problem. I can do that."
"I don't need a babysitter..." Levi protests.
"Oh shorty of course you do," Hange says.
He stands up angrily and says, "I told you not to call me that," and gives them a glare.
There's a tense silence and then Levi locks eyes with me. We eventually go back to his office where I make him go to bed so he can feel better from today. He lets me tuck him in even though he says it makes him feel like a child. I think he secretly likes it. He looks up at me with his grey eyes and I lean down and give him a kiss on his cheek. He flushes red and asks, "what was that for?"
"I don't know. Just cause."
I look down now feeling embarrassed.
"Well give me a real one."
"What?"
A real one?
I sit down next to him as he leans up a little. We look into each other's eyes for awhile and then I lift his chin up so our lips meet. It is sweet and makes my heart race. I have wanted to kiss him for the longest time. We pull away and he looks at me. I smile and try not to blush.
"Goodnight Levi."
I stand up and turn off his light.
"Goodnight Y/n."