Vulnerable Levi x Comforting Reader

Reader's POV

If you could go anywhere right now where would you go? If you could see someone you haven't seen in ages who would it be? If you could love someone who would it be with? Why must I ask these questions? Why does life feel so dull and yet so painful at times? Is this really all there is? What's out there for us? Why must these horrible things happen? I asked these questions with Levi. He seems like a man who doesn't talk all that much and truthfully he normally doesn't. Once he is comfortable though, he can speak about the questions we have in life. He speaks about the hard things we don't want to think about. When I thought I might just about go insane from the monstrosities of life, he saved me. I don't know why, but he did. And I love him for it. Levi. He is the love of my life. I never thought I'd have anyone to love like I love him. He opened up to me when I became the co-captain of his squad. It was a new squad assembled after his previous had been slaughtered. He looked miserable. I was drawn to him because he looked like he had suffered so much and I wanted to help him with that pain. Although, he helped me with my own pain I had been setting aside. In the end, we helped each other.

-
2nd person POV
-

"Levi...Leeeevvviii"
He looks up at you with annoyed eyes.
"Y/n can't you see I'm trying to clean my room?"
"Oh please it's been clean for the past hour. There's not a speck of dirt or dust left."
"Tch. You would say that."
You laugh at him and say, "you little rat."
"Did you just call me a rat?"
You look at him with a smile but keep silent.
"Y/n..."
"No Captain I believe you heard incorrectly."
He sets his supplies down and walks over to you.
"Levi don't look at me with those eyes. You're doing things to me."
He smirks and pushes you up against the walls.
"Hm I thought you needed to clean..." you say.
"I guess I'll start with you then."
"Based on the look of your face I doubt whatever you want to do is considered clean."
"Y/n do you ever stop talking?"
"Not normally no. I thought you'd know that by now."
Levi grabs holds onto your hands and leans to your neck. He hovers there whispering things to you and you go red. You consider that he might clean obsessively to make up for how dirty he can be. Funny. You loved how you two could talk about deep things and then be like this as well. Your relationship wasn't typical and you were glad for that. Levi's breath and soft lips graze your skin and give you chills. You grab his waist pulling him close to you. His scent envelops you. He always smells so nice. Your lips finally meet. He slips his tongue into your mouth and you smirk against his lips. His hands are all over you. He has a tight grip on you. He wasn't normally that rough, but you liked it.

You and Levi are laying in bed and he is holding you in his arms. He looks down at you with his eyes that are a pretty tint of blue at the moment. He almost looks sad.
"Levi what's wrong?"
"Nothing. I'm okay," he says in a monotone voice.
"Levi you don't need to bury your feelings inside. We can talk to each other remember?"
"Yeah you're right."
"Well of course I am," you say smiling.
There's silence and then he sighs pulling you closer to him.
"Y/n I keep thinking about all the people in my life that I've lost. I don't...I just don't want to lose you too."
He looks away out the window sadly.
"Levi you won't lose me. I won't die. No way."
"There's no way for you to know that," he responds.
"You're right. But I believe it. I have faith that we are supposed to be together. I need you."
"I need you too."
"Exactly. And even if I were to die, I wouldn't leave you. Not really."
He looks at you with worried eyes.
"How do you know that?"
"I'm a stubborn person after all. And besides, again I just believe it. When I want something I normally get it. You know that."
"Yeah." He still looks worried.
"Levi I love you. Listen to me, I am not going anywhere."
"I love you too."
You kiss him softly and look into his eyes. He looks at you lovingly and adds, "Sorry."
"You don't need to be sorry. I worry about it too. But remember, we can choose to believe that no matter what happens. We will be together. Somehow someway okay?"
"I'll try."
You nestle into his chest. He is so warm. You listen to his heartbeat. It gets slower as he becomes more calm. Levi's fingers trace along your shoulders and lull you to sleep. His touch comforts you and yours comforts him. You two are inseparable, even by death.