You're Accused of Espionage and Levi Has to Torture You

TW: Violence/Torture...obviously. This one's for my masochists so if you're not into that, well maybe don't read this...hahaha
-
You are handcuffed and thrown into a holding cell. It's dark, but there's a small light that flickers at the top of the ceiling. You fall into the cell with a thud as a blonde scout you didn't recognize, slams the door. You were innocent, but ever since the last time you all found out there were intruders in the walls, things have gotten serious and people are on edge. You have no idea how you could possibly prove your innocence and to be honest you don't think you can at all. Someone on the outside might have to help you out. Your friend Hange was pretty good at that so you hope they can do something. Hange always has a plan and you assume they will this time. They know for sure you're innocent, but that's not enough. There's evidence on you to suggest you're a spy, but there's no evidence suggesting you're not. So at the moment. You're totally screwed. You look to the corner of the room where a small light bulb hangs on the ceiling and two chairs sit. You assume that's where the interrogation will happen. However you know that the so called 'interrogation' will mostly consist of beating the truth out of you one way or another. You sigh and fumble with the cuffs wanting to get free, but realizing that would only make you seem more guilty. The cell door suddenly opens with a screech. This sends a chill up your spine. You look to see the one and only. Captain Levi. He's wearing an apron probably to avoid getting stains and he carries a tray that he sets on a dusty table near the chairs. You hear him mutter, "disgusting..." and you just stare over at him worrying even more now because Levi is the one who is going to interrogate you. You'd seen him around every now and then, but you only spoke to him once and it wasn't for long. What you did know though, was that he was relentless and powerful. That of course, would not do well in your favor.
"So Y/n L/n...accused of...espionage." He reads aloud from a paper on the tray. You notice the various tools on the tray. Well this won't be good.
"Captain Levi, it's a shame this is how we will get to know each other. I've heard great things about you."
He glances at you with a stern look and says, "I've heard a lot about you too. Mostly good things which is why I'm surprised to find you here."
"For what it's worth I give you my word that I am not a spy nor would I ever betray my home. But, I know that's not enough and I understand what you've got to do."
"Tch. You're taking this well."
"What choice do I have?"
He steps closer to you and picks you up roughly by your handcuffs.
"You don't," he adds while throwing you into one of the chairs.
He leans over the small table and looks over his supply of knives, pliers, and other terrifying tools. He says with no emotion at all, "Y/n if there's one thing you want to know about me it's that it'd be better to confess now. You won't get anything out of lying to me."
You look up at him, your hands behind the back of the chair still bound and aching by how tight it is.
"Like I said, I didn't do anything. Do what you want. You too will get nothing out of it."
He shakes his head gently side to side as if disappointed and grabs a pair of long gloves. He puts them on as you stare at him trying to hide your fear. He says ominously while grabbing pliers, "so, should I start with the teeth, or with your nails?" He turns to you and puts his hands on the armrests of your chair leaning over you adding, "do you have a preference?"
Your breath becomes uneven as you respond, "no not particularly..." You stare at him in his eyes hoping he won't do what he must. He pulls your head back and shoves the pliers into your mouth reaching far back. You try to pull away but he grabs you and then with the pliers, grabs ahold of a tooth.
"Tell me the truth Y/n. I don't have to do this you know."
You hold back a whimper as you prepare for the pain and after seconds he rips the pliers out along with your tooth. Blood fills your mouth as you scream in pain. You pant and look up at him. He looks at the tooth and says setting it down on the tray, "filthy...why did I agree to this again?"
You lean your head down trying to push the pain away and clench your fists. Levi looks at you.
"Hurts doesn't it? If you tell me who your accomplices are and what you want, I won't have to do it again."
You look up at him feeling angry now, "I already told you. This is pointless. You will see."
"Tch. Idiot."
He grabs your face with a hard grip sending pain all over because of your lost tooth. You squirm as he adds, "don't be stupid. Just tell me and this can be over."
You just look at him with pained eyes and he stares back annoyed. He punches you out of nowhere over and over again. Your head flies back each time and you sit there not able to react. Eventually he stops hitting you and you feel blood trickle down your face. Tears fill your eyes now so you see a blurry Levi. You groan in pain and say, "Just stop I haven't done anything. Please."
"Well we have evidence suggesting otherwise. So sorry to say, but no matter how much you beg this will still go on. Unless you fess up that is." You stare at the floor and then take a labored breath saying, "Captain please," as a tear slides down your cheek. All you receive are his stone cold eyes looking deadly back. He turns and grabs a sharp but very small blade. It shines somehow from the crappy lightbulb in the room. Levi stares at the weapon and then back at you. He walks over to you and kneels down. Your head feels fuzzy from all the hits you took, but you manage to look at him.
He brings the knife up to right below your collarbone and cuts along your skin. You hiss and stare at him while he stares coldly back. He goes on around your body like this. He avoids vital places of course, but you just stare at each other the whole time and eventually he stops. You don't know why he doesn't look away. You are whimpering now, not being able to hold it back. Your whole body hurts. It stings like fire.
"Y/n just tell me already. If you don't I'll take another tooth."
"Don't you see?" You stare back at him with tear-filled eyes and covered with blood adding, "There's nothing to say. I didn't do anything I swear. Please stop!" You're yelling now and tears fall down your face, but you can't feel them. He looks almost like he feels pity for you, but you aren't sure.
"You know I can't do that. Not until you tell me."' You want to scream at him. You want to smack him so he gets it through his head that you are innocent. You oddly don't want to really hurt him though. You don't mind pain. Some of it you kind of like, but this has gone on for too long and you want to go home. You feel punches again and they keep coming over and over and eventually your head falls back and doesn't move. Your vision becomes black and your ears ring. You're out cold. Then after what feels like seconds you feel a familiar set of hands on your shoulders. They're talking to you, but you can't hear. You're still half asleep, but you feel your eyes starting to open.
"Y/n?" and again, "Y/n?!"
"Levi did you kill her?!"
"No, four-eyes, I didn't kill her. Tch."
You feel light hit your eyes and you see two figures. Hange has their hands gently on you.
"Y/n you're okay!"
"That's one word for it. Took you long enough Hange."
"Hey you're welcome! I found some dirt on another soldier and he totally framed you."
You look at Levi barely able to keep your head up and say, "told you."
He takes off his gloves and starts to walk out, but stops saying, "Sorry."
But you knew he did what he had to. And you didn't hate him for it. Not one bit.
"Oh Y/n! You look terrible let me help you," Hange says as they uncuff you and lift you up placing your arm around their shoulders. You call out in pain from the movement and they say, "sorrryyy."
Your body feels so heavy and hurts all over. Once you're all healed you will be having a talk with Levi.