Levi x He/Him Reader

Song: On Reflection by Max Richter
-
The campfire is crackling sending glowing embers into the air. Hange runs away from the embers afraid that they will burn them. It's funny for how smart Hange is, they sure don't always act like it. Our team at the moment consists of me, Hange, Levi, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. We all get along pretty well together. I don't think Levi really cares for Eren all that much. I think Eren is a good guy who just really wants to finally be free. I relate to that. Levi pulls out a teapot he somehow managed to stow away and fills it with his leftover water. Classic. Hange laughs at him and he only responds with a, "Tch."
"Oh come on Hange let the guy have his tea."
"Please Y/n you have to understand it's just too good. Why does he always have tea? Like constantly."
Levi carries an irritated expression.
"Eh it's not really funny." Except it kind of is, but I don't want Levi to get angry. I don't like seeing him like that.
Hange looks at me then at Levi. They keep looking back and forth at us and then suddenly says, "ohhhhhhhhhhh...I see what's going on here." Hange's face now contorts into their signature smirk.
I look at them confused, "what do you mean?"
Levi looks down at his hands awkwardly. Oh. They mean. Hange what the hell...
I pull at the grass I'm sitting on and say while twisting it in between my fingers, "Hange we both know that's ridiculous."
Hange scoots closer to me smacking me on the back saying, "please it's just too obvious."
I've always found Levi very attractive and wouldn't mind you know...but nothing has ever happened between us and I doubt it ever will. Even if I want it to.
Levi finally says something, "don't you have some weird experiment to work on four-eyes?"
He looks up at Hange with a stone cold glare. Damn.
Hange even looks scared by this. Our other comrades have already fallen asleep and I'm trying not to fall asleep myself. We agreed that Levi and I would keep watch. We prefer to have two people on watch rather than one because normally one of us ends up asleep. So Hange joins the others to go to bed. I'm pretty far away from the fire so I move closer, coincidentally or not, also closer to Levi. I flop down onto the soft grass resting my head on my hands. Levi glances over at me setting down his teacup.
"You know that's not gonna help you stay awake" He says to me.
"I couldn't fall asleep even if I wanted to Captain. Trust me on that." It's true I hadn't slept more than a couple hours lately. Nightmares had plagued me and left me sleepless.
Levi moves over to lay down next to me. I turn my head to look at him, "And you were the one just saying-"
"I won't fall asleep either Y/n" he says in an annoyed tone.
He always sounds so irritated. I don't know why, but I kind of like that. I guess it's because I'm also annoyed at just about everything, however I pretend not to be.
The fire is dying out and so the stars can be seen clearly. They're so bright tonight. I don't always notice them. But now I do.
-
Levi's POV
-
I'm laying down next to Y/n and I try not to stare at him while he's looking at the stars. I bring my eyes away from him to make sure he doesn't catch me looking at him. His e/c eyes are glowing with the light of the stars. I want to move closer to him, but after what Hange said and how he dismissed it...okay but we aren't together and we never have been. Don't be an idiot Levi. I should just talk to him. No I can't.
I look back at him and my eyes look down his toned body. He's taller than me, but not by too much.
He says, "they're beautiful aren't they?" and then brings his gaze onto mine.
His eye contact makes my heart race just a little bit.
"Yeah. They are" I answer quietly.
I look over back at him and he has a tiny smile on his face. He looks happy. I try to stop them, but thoughts fly through my mind of what I want to do to him. Why can't I just tell him how I feel?
-
Reader's POV
-
I can feel Levi's eyes on me. I also can feel a blush form on my face. There's no helping it. I look at him.
"Levi...about what Hange said earlier-"
"Don't worry about it."
"No I..."
Come on Y/n don't chicken out on this. You've done way scarier things.
"I lied. I said it was ridiculous or whatever...but I don't really think it would be." I look anywhere, but into his eyes. I'm scared about what he will say. I feel a hand on my face. Levi pulls me closer to him so we're inches away.
"Y/n. You mean that?"
I look down a little embarrassed and then say, "yeah, but if you don't feel the same obviou-" but before I can finish his lips are on mine. They're so soft. We melt into each other. Eventually we pull away and I look at him smiling. I can't believe what's happening. I look around noticing we are close to our friends and so I stand up grabbing Levi's hand and we run away so we can be alone. Once we can't see them anymore we stand hand in hand just staring at each other. He's so beautiful. I mean really he is. I can't help but smile from ear to ear. Levi looks happy too even if he isn't smiling. His eyes are lighting up. Suddenly he pushes me up against a tree and this time with more passion, he kisses me. His hands slide over my body and I pull him closer to me. I can barely stand anymore because of my adrenaline so I lay down on the ground. Levi sees his opportunity and sits on top of me. He barely weighs anything. Now he is smiling. It's a nice look on him. He brings his hands to my chest and starts unbuttoning my shirt. He traces his finger on my abs that I only have because he makes us train so much. He bends down and brings his lips to my collarbone. He moves around up my neck and then eventually back to my lips. It feels good. He rests on me breathing heavily. I gently but quickly roll over so I'm on top and I practically rip off his shirt. He looks at me with a smirk and says, "well I wasn't expecting that Y/n."
I just smile in return and think, if only you knew. I interlace my fingers with his and push them above his head. I graze his skin with my lips up and down his body and stay on his neck when I hear him let out a quiet sound. He tries to grab my shoulders, but I hold his hands down. I keep on which makes him call out and I smile against his neck. I sit up and look at him. He is panting and stares back at me.

After awhile we quietly make our way back to the camp and we talk for a long time. The sun starts to creep up behind the mountains as Levi ends up falling asleep on me. His arms are wrapped around my waist and I put my arm around his shoulder. I feel so warm having him this close to me. Hange starts stirring and wakes up with a loud yawn. They turn and look at me. Their eyes widen at the sight before them and Hange whisper-yells, "I told you so!"
I just roll my eyes and then lay down still holding Levi. His arms even through his sleep, are wrapped tightly around me. I smile. Maybe I'll be able to sleep with Levi holding me. I hope so.