Levi x In Danger Reader Pt. 1

TW: Sexual/Physical Assault
Songs: The Secret History by The Chamber Orchestra of London and Andrew Skeet, The Flower Garden by Joe Hisaishi

"I said get the hell away from me!" you yell at the the three men surrounding you. One of the men was your ex-boyfriend, who you had long since moved on from. He, however, clearly had not. Lately he was always showing up and making trouble for you. The others snicker as he puts his hands on your body. You smack his hands away, but the other men hold you down.
"I told you Y/n, no matter how far you run I will find you."
"You're insane."
You kick your ex in the crotch and he doubles over in pain. The other men are still holding onto you and so you bite one of them on their hand. They scream out in pain and you fight off the other one, but get slammed onto the ground. You crawl away as they are taken back by shock and pain. You get up and run away. Your lungs burn. You know you have to keep running no matter what. You can't stop. You hear your ex scream at you and curse loudly. Tears form in your eyes, but not out of sadness. They form out of anger and hate. You hated him. You make it back to your small house. It's a cute cottage covered with vines and flowers. It is your safe place. You go inside and collapse on the floor. Your chest rises and falls with pain. You clench your fists and punch the wall. It makes a dent and you soon regret the action. "No. This is a reminder," you think to yourself. This is a reminder that you're never safe. It will remind you to be strong. You won't let him hurt you. This time it was too close though. You barely got away. You sigh and go to take a shower. You look in the mirror. "Yikes"
You wash your bruised body and once you're clean you don't look too bad. You just have a few cuts on your knees, bruises on your wrists, and one under your left eye.
"Could be worse I guess."
This kind of thing wasn't common in your town. In the underground sure, but you thought you could be safe. You knew the titans always posed a threat, but you normally didn't have to worry about the people. But ever since your ex, that has changed. You regretted ever getting involved with him. You go to bed having nightmares of him chasing you. Even in your dreams you can't escape your fears.

The scouts are back from outside the walls. You watch with your cousin Connie as they trail through the town. They had a lot of losses. They usually do, but you admired them. You considered joining the survey corps at one point. You still think about it, but you aren't sure if you want to die just yet. In your opinion, it's practically suicide. Nonetheless, you think they're incredibly brave and secretly wish you were like them. One of the scouts catches your eye. He has dark hair and brooding eyes. You stare at him and his eyes meet yours. He doesn't look away and neither do you.
Connie notices and says, "Y/n do you have a crush?"
"Oh shut up."
He laughs and you glare at him.
"Dammit I lost him where'd he go?"
You wanted to see this man you exchanged glances with. Normally you didn't chase after men, especially since your experience with them hadn't been too amazing. But, something about him drew you to him. You hadn't ever seen him before. At least you didn't think you had. They enter a tall building normally used for special occasions or community meetings.
"I'm going in."
"What?!"
You grab Connie's hand dragging him into the building. There's a sea of scouts and you look at them with wide eyes.
"Y/n what are you doing?"
Connie says to you, "well you really do have a crush don't you?"
You shush him and stand on a bench and spot the man. He doesn't see you. You are kind of glad for that because you don't want him to think you're stalking him, but you sort of are. Oops.
"Y/n we should go. They're probably going to have some meeting or something."
"Fine."
You take one last look at the raven haired scout and walk out quickly with Connie.

-

You sit in the town square under blossoming trees. It's spring now and the petals of flowers will randomly flutter down onto you. You smile at the beauty and stare at the clouds. You lay down on the grass now. You spot a cloud that reminds you of the man you saw yesterday. You wonder what he's doing now. You spend some time thinking and then eventually decide to go home. You start your walk there, but see your least favorite group of three guys. You try to slip away from their vision, but your ex calls out to you. No. No. No. You begin to run and aren't too far from your house. You could make it. Hopefully. You're racing down stone stairs, but you slip on an uneven one. Your ankle twists with a popping sound. You call out in pain. You hear footsteps behind you so you limp while sprinting. Pain shoots through your leg. You can't move anymore because of the pain. Your house is so close. It's so so close. You collapse on the ground now crawling. Your neighborhood is completely deserted. And besides you were the only house around here for a few acres. You feel hands grab your legs and pull you back. You scream in fear and kick to escape, but you can't. The men glare at you with their recent wounds you had given them.
"Please just let me go. I'm sorry, but I can't be with you and you know that."
"That's not true and you know it Y/n."
Your ex leans down and gets inches away from your face saying, "I love you."
You scoff, "well you sure have a weird way of showing it. Last time I checked when you love someone you don't treat them like you did to me."
You add in anger, "you do remember what you did to me don't you?"
He looks down and then back at you irritated now.
"Hold her down."
You scream as the two guys push you down onto the ground. They smile and you stare at your ex.
"Let. Me. Go."
You hear voices near you now. There must be some people around.
"Help! Someone help please!" you shout as your voice rips through the air. They should've heard it. They had to have.
Your ex covers your mouth and says, "shut up. No one is going to help you."
He grabs you with a smirk and slides his hands up your shirt. You squirm trying to get out of their hold, but it's no use. Tears threaten your eyes. The voices have stopped, but you see someone appear behind a tree in your near vision. You almost see them look at you with angered eyes, but you aren't sure if you imagined it. They glide towards you with an unnatural speed. Before your eyes, your ex and the other guys are all on the ground out cold. You stare up at the sky shaking. You can't breathe. The person is talking to you, but you don't understand them. They keep on, but you don't look at them. You can't control your body. They bend down and come into your field of vision. You snap out of it.
"Are you okay?"
"Wh-what?"
It's the man from before. It's the scout. He gently puts his hand behind your neck and back. He lifts you up to a sitting position.
"Can you move?"
"I'm not sure..."
The man looks at you with worried eyes. He puts his arms around you and you tense up, but then relax as he carries you.
"Where do you live?"
"That house over there."
He holds you as he walks towards your home. Your mind can't process everything that's happened. He takes you inside and sets you down on your couch. Your brain starts to feel less of a mess and you look at him.
"Thank you."
"Yeah."
He stands there not knowing what to say as you stare blankly at the floor. You wrap your arms around your body.
"Well if you're okay, I should be going."
"Oh yeah. Okay."
He turns to leave, but you say quietly, "wait."
He stops in his tracks and looks at you.
"Can...can you stay?"
Silence.
"Please," you stare at him tears now forming in your eyes. He looks like he's contemplating whether or not he should. You're not sure why you want him to stay, but you really feel like you need him. He walks over to you and sits down on the couch closely to you.
"Alright."
Tears start falling down your face now. You feel embarrassed by crying, but you can't control it. You start sobbing and your lungs feel like they're closing. You feel gentle arms wrap around you. You lean into him crying and struggling to breathe.
"You're safe now okay?"

To Be Continued 🌼🪴✨