You're Accused of Espionage and Levi has to Torture You Pt. 2

Hange brings a bandage to wrap around your body. The touch stings, but you don't want to make Hange feel bad so you hide the pain.
"So Y/n, what was it like?"
You look over at Hange confused and ask, "huh?"
"To get tortured by Levi. I mean I bet it-" they start as you interrupt,
"It wasn't exactly fun if that's what you're asking!"
You say a little annoyed by their excitement.
"Oh what a shame. I thought it would be."
Deep down you didn't hate the torture. You don't know why, but sometimes you liked the pain. So you understand Hange's question, but refuse to admit it.
After awhile you're all wrapped up and have a few stitches sewn. You lay on the infirmary bed alone staring at the ceiling. You're so bored. But you also feel dead so you don't want to do anything. You hear quiet footsteps approach the room. You turn your eyes in the direction of the sound. You see someone walking towards you. Ah great.
"Levi," you start and then add after he gives you an odd stare, "come to apologize again. I bet you feel so terrible."
"Tch. No I just wanted to make sure I didn't kill you."
You laugh and say, "oh please. It'd take a lot more than that to kill me."
"Didn't look that way."
You glare at him and sit up against your pillows now. He doesn't leave so you say, "is that all?"
He sits down on the end of the bed at your feet.
"No," he says.
You look at him confused. You then start to laugh a little.
"Oh my- wait a second you really do feel bad. Captain Levi does have feelings after all-"
"Just shut up. You don't know anything."
He seems really mad. He's like a moody teenager. You decide to hold back your laughter to not make him any angrier.
"Well Levi I think I'm gonna have to get you back for all the damage you did to me."
He looks at you with furrowed brows, "really?"
"Mhm. That's what I said."
"Good luck with that Y/n."
You stare at him while he looks at the floor. You say suddenly, "you know you're not anything like I thought you'd be."
His eyes glance at you as he asks, "no?"
"No not at all. I thought you'd be this emotionless robot of a man. But you actually seem like you care."
"Why are you telling me this?" he asks in a deep voice.
"I don't know it's just refreshing to meet another person who isn't completely boring. There's a lot of boring people here after all." People have become boring mostly because of all the trauma they've been through. They don't show emotions and they just live their life day after day the same way. They don't look forward or backward. You feel that way sometimes, but to cope you use humor. You got lucky. Not lucky exactly, but you prefer it to the former.
He looks at you with a strange look.
"Yeah well you are also different than I expected you'd be."
"Really? And what did you expect me to be like?"
"Less annoying."
You widen your eyes in exaggerated shock, "excuse me?"
"See? That's annoying."
"I didn't even do anything!"
He just looks back at you with the tiniest smile.
He eventually stands and says, "well I better let you sleep."
"See you later Captain."
He walks away and you see him meet another scout outside the door. They walk away talking about something. You pull the sheets over your body and hiss as the movement hurts your wounds. Luckily for you sleep takes away your pain and you don't have any nightmares. Normally you have a reoccurring dream of a titan you just can't seem to outrun. This time you had a dream about you and Levi. You are by the sea and run into the water together. You splash each other and smile. You both look so happy. It feels so real.

You finally are healed up and you run to talk to Hange.
"Hi Y/n" they say with the biggest smile. You walk over to them and give them a hug.
"What's that for?"
"Do I need a reason to hug my best friend?"
"Hmm I guess not" they say as you both laugh.
You talk about plans for future expeditions and how the new cadets are doing. Eventually you ask the question that's been on your mind, "do you know where Levi is?"
"Levi? What do you want with him?"
"Just to thank him." You say this with a mischievous smile.
"Y/n! I won't tell you where he is if you're going to beat him up. We're adults aren't we? We should act like it."
"Says you!"
"What's that supposed to mean?!"
You laugh and just say you're joking and Hange finds it all funny anyway. You two had a really great relationship. Hange finally confesses to his location and you walk outside to the stables. You find Levi brushing a horse. He looks like he might even be talking to it. That's so cute. You walk over to him and say, "I thought I'd find you here."
He looks over at you and says, "oh Y/n. You're feeling better?"
"Clearly" you say with a cheeky smile.
"If you want to pay me back Y/n, you better get on with it."
"Whaaat? Who said anything about payback? That's so childish."
He scoffs and adds, "I know why you're here." He moves closer to you and holds up his arms in surrender, "go ahead."
You furrow your eyebrows genuinely confused by his actions.
"Well that doesn't seem very fair. I thought you'd fight back."
"You didn't get to."
He makes a fair point.
"Well if you're offering..."
You run at him with a punch you land on his stomach. He barely even budges.
"Ouch" he says, but you can tell he only said it for you. You stare at him expecting him to eventually feel some kind of pain. The only one who is in pain is you though. You rub your knuckles.
"What the hell Captain have you got abs of steel or something?" you look at him surprised and add, "what's up with that?"
"I do a lot of sit-ups."
You both look into each other's eyes and then you burst out laughing. He looks at you and says, "what? Don't believe me?"
You try to respond, but you can't stop laughing. He looks at you amused, but of course doesn't smile. However, after awhile he can't hold back a smile anymore. Your laughter is contagious.
"Alright alright it's not that funny Y/n."
You hold your stomach in pain from laughing so much and say, "y-yeah...it's not funny at all-" you gasp for air. You hadn't laughed like that in forever. Levi looks at you with a smile and it makes his eyes light up. He looks happy.

-

Author's Note: yooo y'all got any requests? I still have ideas, but if u have anything specific it would help me out a lot 💩