Making Levi Wear a Dress

This is a shorter one 🐁
Song: Heavenly by Beach House
(f/c means your favorite color)
-
You take out a f/c dress with a tiny floral print on it. It has puff sleeves and is kind of short. Your friend Sasha gave it to you as a gift for your birthday last month. You had wore it a few times on special occasions, but now you held it with outstretched hands while eyeing Levi and holding it up to him. He notices you and asks, "what are you doing?"
You smile and respond, "oh nothing..."
"Y/n...."
You let out a small laugh making him walk closer to you. He looks at you seriously and you say, "you know Levi, we are about the same size."
You once again hold it up to him and see what he'd look like wearing it.
"Oh no. No no no Y/n I am not wearing that-" he protests with his usual glare.
"Oh come on! You would look so cute!"
"I don't want to look cute," he says.
You sigh and grab his hand before he can run away. You practically drag him towards you as he protests. He smiles though however so you know he's not actually upset.
"Pleeease Levi," you beg and hand the dress to him.
He pouts and answers, "fine..."
Levi goes into the bathroom to change. You sit patiently and mischievously smile. You were surprised he actually agreed. Deep down he must actually want to wear it. You thought to yourself, "as he should. He is going to look absolutely amazing."
You hear Levi call out from the bathroom, "Y/n! I changed my mind."
"What?! No backing out now Levi. Come out."
Levi slowly opens the door to reveal himself and you let out a tiny scream.
"You. Look. So. Cute!!!"
Levi blushes and looks at you with a pouting face.
You run over to him and give him the biggest hug. He gives you a small smile then you say, "you should keep it. You look better in it than I do."
"That is such bs and you know it. I might look pretty good, but you are beautiful," he says.
"Oh come on. You're the beautiful one."
"Tch," he replies and then cups your face giving you a sweet kiss. You kiss him back and then giggle against his lips.
"What?" he asks.
"I love you Levi."
He smiles and holds your hands saying, "I love you too Y/n."
You both smile at each other in joy at your happiness you share. Even though life is rough, you have one another and that is enough.
"Oh by the way...I have something for you to wear too."
Levi turns around and pulls out from a tote bag, something rather skimpy and lacy.
"Levi!"
"Y/n..."
He smirks at you and you cover your face to hide your blush. You look at him and he hands you the bag and you give him a smirk as well.

Levi traces the minimal amount of fabric on your body. His fingers slide up and down you and you look at him with lust filled eyes. You pull him down on you and kiss him roughly. He is still wearing the dress to your surprise, but you don't complain of course. However you now pull it off of him and feel his body on yours. His muscles move against your body as he moves. Your heart races. His lips trail over you and find your collarbone. He kisses you all around and you smile while holding onto his shoulders. He takes a second to breathe and looks into your eyes. You look back into his eyes that are now a cold blue. He really is so beautiful.