Levi in Heat 🥸😌 x Not Ready Reader

Song: Days of Candy by Beach House
What a day. I let my clothes fall to the floor of the bathroom. I finally get to take a shower. I turn the water on and stand outside the tub seeing if it's a good temperature. I hear Levi outside the bathroom saying something to me. I respond, "I can't hear you! What did you say?"
Then I hear the door creak open as Levi is cut off mid-sentence from seeing me. A smirk forms on his face as he looks at me. Well at my body that is.
"Levi!" I shout and cover myself with the shower curtain.
"Sorry. You said you couldn't hear me so I thought I'd just come in here and join you."
My eyes widen at his comment and he looks entertained by my shock. He also looks a little too happy at the moment.
"Well you thought wrong." I step into the shower leaving him at the doorway. He practically whines. What has gotten into him?
"Y/nnnn" he continues whining and calling my name.
I laugh at how ridiculous he is being and say, "Leviiii. Go be a 'good boy' and wait outside until I'm done."
"A good boy? Tch."
Secretly I would love for him to join me. But, I'm just not ready for that. I feel my heart warm as I recognize that Levi respects this. I think about what we could be doing right now and my heart skips a few beats. I can feel my cheeks heat up. I hear him fumbling around in the bedroom, most likely still pouting, but I bet he's made himself a cup of tea. That should calm him down. Well hopefully. I finish showering and look into the mirror. I wonder why Levi even is attracted to me. Don't get me wrong I'm a total hottie, but compared to Levi...no one stands a chance. I dry my h/c hair and use some body oil I concocted. Lotions and stuff like that can be hard to find around here. I added some different extracts to it making it fragrant of rose, chamomile, and lavender. I also made some for Levi, but he wanted a less floral scent. I thought he would smell prettier as a flower. He didn't agree. I walk into our room and find Levi laying shirtless on our bed.
"Levi!" I bust out laughing at the mood he is in. I bend over laughing causing him to look all pouty again which only adds to my laughter. Once I can control myself I stand upright and look him in the eyes. His gaze is so intense and can always make my heart race. I glance down at his body and don't mind what I see. He must take notice of this as he says, "come here brat."
I smile and throw myself onto the bed next to him. He turns his head towards me saying, "you smell good" and I respond, "I know." I lay down on my side so I'm facing him. I tease him and trace my fingers on his chest and then towards his abs.
"You like that?" I ask looking up towards him. He turns his head away so we can't make eye contact but mumbles, "yeah."
I see a blush form on his face. Well because he clearly needs more I decide to help him out. I straddle him putting my arms next to his head.
"You're really cute Levi you know that?"
I lean down to kiss him on his lips and he pulls me down onto his body with his strong arms. His hands run all over me. I keep kissing him, but go down to his neck making him squirm a little. I smile against his neck, but before I can get to his sweet spot he flips me over so now he's towering above me.
"You think you get to have all the fun?"
I smirk at his comment as his hand slides up my body to then grab my neck. Of course he knows I like that. He would. His grip around my neck isn't tight to the point it's painful, but it makes my heart beat a million miles an hour. Levi smirks at my reaction and kisses all over my body. He avoids any place that would make me uncomfortable. This goes on for awhile and our bodies move so perfectly together.

We are facing each other laying down now. I smile at him and look down trying to hide my blush. He brings his hand to my cheek and traces around the pink on my cheeks. He sets his hand down on the sheets and we just look at each other. I move myself closer to him and practically wrap my whole body around him. I can feel him smile against me. He places his arms around me and kisses me on the cheek.
"Love you" I say.
I close my eyes.
"Love you Y/n."
Captain Levi. What a man. I am so happy to be with him. He really makes my life worth living.