Demon Levi x Reader AU

Author's Note: I'm going to be writing in second person to see how it feels so let me know if you prefer it this way or if you'd rather me use first person hehe just tryna figure it out.

This might seem very ooc for Levi haha but I think it's very entertaining this way
Songs: Mystery of Love [Instrumental] - Live by Hannah Stater
The End by The Newton Brothers

You lived far inside the kingdom's walls. You are the servant of a kind girl named princess Historia. You didn't mind being a servant. You were treated well by the princess, but others were not as caring to you. People ordered you around and the men were especially rude. This of course made you feel inferior, but you had to remember that this would only make you stronger. It was nearing the end of the day and Historia had told you that you were done for the day. You were relieved. Your back ached from all the hard work. You made it back to your quarters. They were simple, but the princess had put in orders to decorate it nicely. It had beautiful paintings as well as luxurious furniture. You weren't used to these accommodations so every time you would see them, you'd feel extremely grateful. You walked out the double doors that were covered in green ivy vines. The sun is setting and it leaves a beautiful glow on your face. Your h/c hair shines with the gold of the sun. You stayed out there to watch the sun disappear. It peeked behind the mountains then looked as if it was never even there at all. You go back inside to change into your nightclothes. You wore a long silky dress with sleeves that almost touched the ground. Yet another gift Historia made you take. You loved her dearly. You sit down on your bed staring up at the ceiling. Before you know it you fall into a light sleep. You dream of running through a forest after a man. You never see his face, but he is taunting you. He is asking you to chase after him. It's quite an odd dream really. A tree in the forest lifts a branch and taps you on the shoulder repeatedly making a sound. "That's weird," you think to yourself. You are waking up. You sit up and hear a sound. It's the tapping sound the tree in your dream made. You wonder, "what is making that sound?" and you walk over to the doors to see if they're locked. They're not. You must've forgotten to lock them before you fell asleep. "Hello?" you call out now feeling on edge. The sound appears to be coming from the balcony, but you can't be sure. You slowly walk outside barefoot and the cold of the stone ground makes you shiver. You wrap your dress around your body and ask, "is anyone there?" Of course no answer. You look over the railing of the balcony and see nothing. You turn back to go inside and then hear tapping again, as well as a whoosh of air. You freeze, but can see a figure behind you in the reflection of the doors. It's clearly a man, but he looks different...
You turn around.
A man with dark hair that curtains his face perfectly and yet in a messy way, stands before you. He has an odd smile. But even odder is that he has two pointed teeth and what looks to be wings. They are black and dark green feathered wings that glow with the moonlight. Your heart races, but you can't seem to turn and run away.
"Who are you?" you ask defensively, slowly backing away. His wings come to his side and he walks closer to you leaving a small trail of black sparkles. You want to run. "Why can't I run?!" you ask yourself.
You back into the wall behind you, but the creature doesn't stop. He places a hand gently on your cheek and you say, "what are you?"
He lets out a small laugh and says, "now that's a better question."
His voice is deep and you find his mannerisms to be quite amusing. You can't keep your eyes off of him.
"Are you some kind of angel?"
He laughs again, but then looks at you with a sadness in his eyes. "Not exactly..." he says. You aren't finished questioning him yet, as you haven't found out anything about him at all.
"You didn't answer the question...what are you?"
He rolls his eyes and leans back away from you saying, "oh can't you tell. Look at me," and gestures to his body. His teeth are now more noticeable by just how sharp you can now tell they really are.
"Well if you're not an angel, then you must be...a demon."
The corner of his mouth lifts up into a half smile and his wings fly out now. Sparkles fly around you and you stare at him in wonder.
"My turn. What's your name?"
"I...I-I'm y/n" you say hesitantly.
"That's an odd name" he says picking up a dark green feather that floated to the ground.
"That's not very nice."
He twists the feather in between his fingers then points it at you saying, "have you ever wanted to fly Y/n?"
"No not particularly..."
"Hm. That's too bad" He says eyeing you. He looks up and down your body which makes you cross your arms.
"What do you want?"
"Oh why does it matter?"
You think about it for a second. He has a point. It doesn't really matter. You couldn't go back to sleep now and you would be lonely. However, he is a demon. Demons aren't supposed to be good are they? You suppose not, but then again who can really say.
"I just want to know why you're here is all" you tell the demon.
"I sensed you wanted someone and so I came. You have a particular presence about you."
"Particular?"
"Yes you're very well...how should I put this...odd."
"Excuse me?"
You think to yourself, "he really is a demon. How dare he say such a rude thing."
He laughs at you and his pointed teeth gleam in the moonlight.
"Well you're not exactly the normal one are you?"
"To you that may be correct, but to some, not so," he says back to me walking around getting sparkles everywhere.
"You are making quite the mess you know..."
"Oh don't worry they disappear after awhile," he responds with a smile.
"It is so cold out here," you think to yourself.
"Well I'm going inside. I assume you won't follow me demon."
You walk through your double doors and lock them. You start a fire in your fireplace to warm up the room. You walk over to your bed to find a surprise.
You scream out in fear.
"Thought you could get rid of me Y/n?"
He sits on my bed with his wingspan practically taking up the whole thing. He of course has a smirk that makes your face turn red.
"Get out right now!"
"Tch. Don't fuss. Come lay with me."
You can't take it anymore and you break out into laughter. It probably is nervous laughter, but he also is acting ridiculous which you find very funny. You eventually stop laughing and look at the demon, but he's gone from the bed. You feel breathing against your neck. He's right there behind you and now puts his hands on your waist.
"You know Y/n, I only came because you wanted me. Deep down you know you do."
You stiffen at his touch and say, "I don't know what you're talking about."
He leans his face closer to you and tilts your head to the side as he kisses your neck. You're too shocked to do anything. In all honesty he is right. You did want this. You don't even know the man and he's not even a man at all. You weren't ashamed. You wanted what you wanted. Did it really matter?
His hands slide down your body and you turn to look at him.
"I don't even know your name..."
He whispers close to your ear, "Levi."
You look at him and then bring your lips to his. You feel him smirk against you and then feel another whoosh.
He's gone. You look around the room.
"Levi?"
The dark haired and winged man has disappeared.
"What a shame," you think to yourself. But still, he appeared to you. A demon appeared for you. What could that possibly mean? You hoped he'd come back. You figured he would.