When Levi has to do Paperwork

Another cute and short one :)
Song: Neighbourhood by Moses Gunn Collective
-

You and Levi are in his office and he's filling out some paperwork. He has a look of concentration and you smile at him. He eventually notices your eyes on him and says without looking up, "enjoying the view?"
"Why yes actually I am."
"Tch."
You giggle at his usual attitude and gently grab his hand.
"Y/n I have to work..."
"Do you have to right now though?" you ask with furrowed brows.
A smile forms on his face as he says, "well no not necessarily...but honestly I really should get this work done."
"I understand..."
You walk over behind him and put your hands on his shoulders. You massage him as he works and eventually he stops and hisses in pain.
"Don't be dramatic Captain."
"I'm not, that just quite literally hurt Y/n."
"I thought you were into that though."
His cheeks turn red and he looks up at you, "I thought we agreed to let me finish this."
You sigh and sit down next to him. You lean against his shoulder. You loved being near him and you practically touched him as much as you could. He didn't seem to mind that at all. You doze off in the quiet and to the repetitive sound of his pen swirling on paper. Levi gently stretches as he finishes and this wakes you.
"About time," you say with a yawn.
"You brat. You do realize I've been working and all you've done is bother me and sleep."
"Hmm you make a fair point."
You smile at him and he tucks your stray hairs behind your ear. It's very late now and you're both tired. You make your way to your bed with Levi and throw yourself onto it.
"What exactly are you tired from?"
"Levi! I trained a bunch of cadets today and then had two meetings. What do you want from me?" You laugh and he just smirks at you.
"You're so mean Levi."
"Oh am I?"
You pull the covers over you turning away from him in a teasing way.
He climbs into the bed and presses his body against yours. He pulls you closer to him.
"Well I guess you're not that bad."
"Mhm that's what I thought."
He rests his head in the crook of your neck and his breathing tickles you. You laugh and he says, "what?"
You turn over to face him and you kiss him on the bridge of his nose.
"I love you Levi."
He stares at you and says with a half smile, "Tch. I love you too Y/n."
You pull him onto you now and he lays on your chest. He seems to strategically place his head there and so you say, "wouldn't you rather use a pillow?"
"These work just as well" he responds putting his face into your chest.
"Levi you're ridiculous" you say laughing at him.
He just snuggles up to you. He can be so sweet sometimes and it makes you so happy. He soon falls asleep and you study his face. His eyelashes are dark and flutter every now and then. He looks so peaceful. You smooth his hair down and recognize just how soft it is. He is wrapped around you holding on as if he's afraid he is going to lose you. But you won't let that happen. You adjust yourself and hold onto one of Levi's hands. You fall asleep quickly. You always seemed to when he is around.

Sorry just thought I'd add this BAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA whoever made this needs to confess so I can confess my love to u 😌