Warnings (Important. Please Read)

Hi, everyone. Anya's here. Before you continue reading, there are important things I need you to know:

1. This book, Broken Sky, has been taken down. I needed to edit it due to the sensitive theme of the story. It took a lot of courage for me to post this book again, but there's a message I want to pass in this story.

2. This book is very triggering.

3. This book is intended for mature audiences but I did not write this book for smut. This book isn't supposed to be viewed as a steamy romance. The mature content of this book is more on the heavy and serious topics addressed in the story.

4. This book tells about abuse, sexual assault, and the consequences of drinking/consuming alcohol. This book is for adults due to its very triggering content. All of the above actions (abuse, assault, and irresponsible drinking) are called out and not encouraged in this story. They are not there without the suffered consequences.

5. While some readers may not like the plot and the characters, it doesn't mean that it does not happen in reality. The same cases happen in real life, so please, respectfully, refrain from victim-blaming and misogyny.

6. This book is not a feel-good story. It may not be your comfort read.

Warmest regards,
Anya