52| The Unspoken Words

Warning:
Mature scenes ahead

Last chance before the storm...

***

After we all finish our dinner, we spend the time hanging out at the back patio of the house

After we all finish our dinner, we spend the time hanging out at the back patio of the house. Veronica keeps chattering to me like I'm her best friend whom she hasn't met for a long time, and when it's getting pretty late, Jake finally decides to chauffeur me back to the hotel.

Vaughn, however, is still occupied with Nathaniel, having a deep conversation as they stand with a glass of wine in their hands.

It seems like Vaughn is taking notes of the advice that Nathaniel is giving him, because the latter definitely has more experiences regarding jobs in the oil and gas sector.

Veronica insists that I should stay for the night, but I haven't prepared for a sleepover -- I left my belongings at the hotel.

However, I promise her that I'll come back in the morning for our breakfast.

When we get into Jake's car, he finally says, "Mom definitely stole you away from me." He chuckles.

I smile, feeling lots of warmth in my heart. Jake takes my hand and kisses my knuckle before he starts driving, and the ride back to the hotel is filled with contentment.

I must say that meeting his family today is one of the best days of my life.

Once we step into my hotel room, Jake pulls me into his arms and starts kissing me while we're walking toward the bed.

"God, I've been waiting to do this for hours," he groans into my mouth, and I can't help but chuckle lightly. "Can't really say that I could do this while the whole family was watching."

I pull away and give him a short kiss on the lips.

"You know I'm not used to the PDA thing," I joke, feeling like I'm still very much the same shy girl from years ago.

Jake trails his tongue on my neck, and I moan in pleasure, throwing my head back to give him more access as I close my eyes.

OK. Maybe not exactly the same.

Jake begins sucking my neck and shoulder while unbuttoning my shirt dress, and I grip his shoulders for support, shaking due to the effect of his touch on my body.

My dress falls onto my feet in no time, and he unclasps my bra before capturing my nipple in his mouth, softly biting it, making me whimper in his arms.