08| Crave

Hi guys, thank you for reading Broken Sky. Thank you for all your votes, comments and follows. I'm sorry that I couldn't respond to them one by one because I'm still struggling to finish writing despite my hectic schedules. I really appreciate your support (:

TRIGGER WARNING:
The following chapter will have mature scenes that may be triggering and disturbing for some people in terms of sexual assault. It will be quite descriptive too. Please read at your own discretion.

Before it starts, I just want to let you know that I am NOT promoting non-consensual sex through my story.

And since I don't want someone to sue me, I'll put a note here:

DRINK RESPONSIBLY. RESPECT THE LEGAL DRINKING AGE.

If you think that you're not ready to witness what's about to happen in this chapter, you're allowed to skip.

***

I can't believe what he just said

I can't believe what he just said. He must be really drunk.

No one has ever told me that I'm beautiful. Except for my Mom.

I'm still feeling uncomfortable at how we're so close to each other that I look away, trying to escape from this situation.

But he still has his arms pressing on the door at my sides, so I can't get off. When I try to move away, he sways, losing his balance, and he accidentally moves his hand, which then falls on...my left breast.

I swallow, shocked.

Jake, however, frowns. He looks at me in confusion.

But then, his other hand moves to my other breast. He kneads both of them, and that's when a gasp leaves my lips.

"Jake, stop," I stutter, moving his big hands from my breasts. No one has ever touched me there before.

My mind is automatically on alert now, a sudden alarm ringing in my head.

His hands move from my breasts and are now holding my arms. My heart thumps when his face draws closer to my shoulder, and I hold my breath.

Slowly, he removes my cardigan, and it drops onto the ground along with my sling bag.

The top I'm wearing is a cold shoulder tee, so he has access to my shoulder and upper chest. Still holding my arms, he places soft kisses on my neck before trailing down to my shoulder and chest.

I'm shaking when he nibbles on my skin. This is not happening. He's drunk. He doesn't know what he's doing.

"Jake, stop it!" I warn him again, trying to get away, but he just groans and tightens his hold on me.

He pulls me even closer to him that my back leaves the door. He wraps his arms around my shoulder while still kissing me there, and I gasp when he sucks on my skin.

I squeeze my eyes shut as he keeps nibbling and sucking on my neck and upper chest. I want to scream, but what come out of my mouth are only whimpers.

By the time his mouth finally leaves my upper chest, I'm sure that he has left multiple traces there.

My chest is heaving up and down when he corners me again, my back pushed against the wall. Our foreheads touch each other, and my heart races even more when I feel his hand now unbuckling my denim shorts.

He pushes it down that it falls on my ankles. He begins to slide down my panties, and I quickly stop his hand.

No way. Not down there.

He stares at me again, and while he's locking his gaze with mine, he slowly moves my hand aside before locking both of my wrists above my head with his hand.

Jake continues sliding down my panties, and I'm losing my mind. His fingers graze my inner thigh and caress my opening.

Then, slowly, he pushes a finger inside, and I jerk upward, letting out a small scream.

"Oh, God." He closes his eyes, absorbing whatever feeling it is he's experiencing. But judging by his expression, it's something good.

He enters his finger deeper inside me before pulling out and pushing back in again in a steady speed and motion.

I let out a shaky breath, our foreheads still touching each other.

His grip on my wrists tightens as his other hand keeps up with the pace, and I'm thrashing.

The feeling is so unfamiliar. It's so strange. I feel my stomach tightening, and it seems like hot honey pours from my chest to my sensitive spot down there.

Then suddenly, he stops. I'm panting.

Once he pulls out his finger, I can feel my juices dripping down along my thigh.

He groans, closing his eyes as he unbuckles his pants. And my mind seems to stop.

"Jake," I cry. Even though I like him, it doesn't mean that I want him to do this to me.

By the time I feel his hard groin against my sex, I'm trembling.

***
Note:

Being drunk or intoxicated is not an excuse to commit sexual assault and force yourself on someone.