Chapter 1: Hello, System!

Felix was in trouble right now.

All the space around him was fully white. The only thing in front of him was a little tea table. There were some cookies, brownies, some tiny cakes, and of course, some tea. Letting aside all the yummy desserts. The thing that troubled him the most was the words that a cute little rabbit with a hat just told him.

“I'm very sorry, but unfortunately you are dead.” Said the rabbit, even if those words sound extremely disturbing, Felix didn't feel frightened because of how cute the rabbit looked.

“Mmmm, excuse me. But what do you mean?” Felix asked, he decided to look at the situation first before doing anything. Besides, the rabbit looked so cute and harmless that Feliz didn't have to feel that he was in danger.

“In the literal meaning. Your life on earth ended.” The rabbit had a guilty expression on his face. He didn't dare to look at Felix right into his eyes.

Felix “Are you okay, Mr.Rabbit?” He asked out of concern. Since the rabbit looked like he was about to cry.

As expected, just after Felix talked, the white cute little rabbit knelt on the floor, just like a kowtow, and started crying.

“I'm so, so, so sorry! I accidentally took your lifetime! I was supposed to retrieve another soul instead of yours. But, but your souls were so alike that I got confused and took yours instead. ” 

The rabbit looked so aggrieved, that Felix didn't get mad at hearing that he was killed by mistake.

“Mmmm. I see. Well, what is done is done. No need to cry so hard about it.” Felix tried to comfort the little rabbit. And the latter had a very confused expression on his face?”

“Are you not angry?” The rabbit couldn't believe that his human would not get mad at the fact that he killed him. Even if it was an accident, anybody would get furious in that position.

“Well, I don't have anything that was worth missing anyway.” 

Felix recalled the so life that he had on earth. He lost his parents when he was eight years old. And his parents were originally orphans, so he didn't have any relatives. So he grew up in an orphanage. He didn't have many friends either. When he graduated from high school, he started working since he couldn't be in the orphanage anymore. Felix worked part-time in a convenience store in the mornings and, thanks to that he won a scholarship, Felix would go to university at night. 

For Felix, Life always felt hard. It wasn't that he couldn't bear any grievances, but he was tired.

The only source of joy for Felix was a beautiful animal cafe. The place had all kinds of desserts. Even though he couldn't buy the most expensive ones, Felix, who had a very strong sweet tooth, was very happy. Also, the cafe had all kinds of cute animals, like dogs, cats, hamsters, and his favorite, the cute little rabbits. 

So death didn't sound so bad. In the end, he wasn't technically living either. Maybe, if he had a regret was that he never could adopt some cute rabbit.

Mr. Rabbit, who read the file about Felix's life, stopped crying and kept silent. He then, finally looked up straight into Felix's eyes.

“I'm responsible for this accident, so I have to take full responsibility for it. Thankfully, my superiors already checked this case, so I would like to make a proposal.”

“Mm? What proposal?” Felix asked. Looking at Mr. Rabbit who had a very serious face, Felix had the urge to stroke his head.

“We would like to propose to Mr. Felix to enter our transmigration system. If you agree we can send you to another world so you can live another life. Normally this is a quick transmigration system when we would send a host with a system to enter different worlds and complete some tasks in each one of them. But since this was a mistake on our part, he would send you to a vacation world.”

“I see. But what do you mean by “vacation world”? Do you mean that I don't have to do any quests?” 

“Yes! Exactly! I am glad that you understand so quickly. A vacation world is as the name suggests a world that doesn't have any kind of grave problems, they are designed so the hosts can take some rest. So we would like to send you to some of these worlds. You would n't have to do any task or save someone. You can take it as a second life since we only would send you to one world.” Mr. Rabbit said. 

Felix “You mean…” 

“I mean, that after you die in this new world, you will die for sure this time. We won't sign you up on the quick transmigration system, so we won't send you to another world after this one.”

“I see.” Felix closed his eyes while he considered the proposal. In fact, it wasn’t a bad deal. To be able to do what he wants sounds pretty good, but he still wasn't completely sure. 

Felix was still thinking about it when Mr. Rabbit's voice sounded again. “Ah! Also this world is an ABO world with animal characteristics. After careful consideration, we selected a good and healthy body from the rabbit race.”

“I'll do it!” Felix was full of expectations. How good would it be to be able to have cute rabbit ears? The dead fish eyes that had long ago lost their color, started to shine once again.

“Excellent!” Mr. Rabbit screamed happily. Then he jumps into the table right in front of Felix  .“Let me introduce myself. I am system W-015. But you can call me Qiu if you like. Don’t worry host, I will be your assigned system. With me, you don't have anything to be afraid of!”

“Um, I will be in your care little Qiu.” Felix watched as the adorable system extended his paw in a handshake. He grabbed the little paw with care. Just thinking how he would be able to have cute rabbit ears soon, Felix was anticipating his new life.

“Entering the vacation world! In 3…2…1…Now!”