Chapter 33: The True Story

"Ha... I wondered well he could be." sigh Alice helplessly as the same time she ate a chocolate muffin.

Inside of one of Rose Garden private rooms, Alice, Lori and Felix were having a cup of tea. It has been a week since Alice had come to Moon Village in order to look for a missing prince. No luck so far. You can see that the lack of results were making very dispirited. Lori, on the other hand, had never lost her serious air of elegance, but you can see that she also had some bags under her eyes.

Felix could only silently give them support, he had seemed how these two girls had searching east and west in his search. But there was no a single little clue about the whereabouts of the prince.

As Alice was eating her cupcake, she said. "By the way, Felix, when are we going to meet your husband? We have been here for a week and we havent meet him yet!"

"Sorry, he suddenly had something to do." Felix was also kind of surprise of the series of events. It seemed that fate didnt wanted them to meet. Every time one appeared in front of him, the other would be gone in a less than a second. As for where was Fang Yu right now, three days ago, there was some kind of problem with the shop on Springshade City, so Fang Yu had to visit personally in order to check that everything was in order. Thanks to that, Felix had brought the children to stay on his parent's house, meanwhile Fang Yu wasnt here. Felix was still deep in thought when Lori said.

"My lady, I think it is better for us to return. It is very clearly that the prince isnt here. Currently, we had no more time to waste. Your mother also needs your help. We should depart soon."

"Ehhh...but I dont want to go...Besides he said that he would be here..." Alice complained. Back at home it was too troublesome, she preferred to stay in here and eat sweets and play with baby rabbits! Lori completely ignore Alice as she had already made a decision. So, she stood up to grab Alice and put her on her shoulder. Then she thanked Felix for his hospitality all these time.

As Lori was about to leave the room. A cheerful but mainly voice was heard from outside the room. "Felix! Im back!"

Before anything else happened, Fang Yu opened the door without a second though. As a result, the first thing he saw was a Lori and Alice with the eyes wide open. As the same time, some color was gone from Fang Yu's face. At the same time, Alice finally snap out of her shock as said loudly. "It's you!"

Felix currently had a severe headache.

After Alice had screamed, Felix had a bad feeling about it. Immediately in turn out to be true. Since, at the end of the day, Fang Yu was the missing prince that Alice and Lori had been searching for.

It took a while, to think to calm down, but finally Felix was able to make all the people went back to the table to discuss things in a calmer manner.

"Wow, you are really something. In less than two years, you caught yourself a wife and children. If you had that speed before, we wouldnt be in the trouble that we are right now." Said Alice mockingly.

Fang Yu could feel the hard eyes of everyone in the room towards him, but without paying attention to Alice or Lori. He said urgently to Felix. "Fel~ I dont know what had you heard, but it's a misunderstanding!"

"So you are the prince that left Alice days before your wedding?" Felix was kind of angry right now. He had been saying that the prince that left Alice before the weeding was a scumbag. But it turned out that the scumbag was his husband!

The room fell to silence for a while until Alice couldnt last longer and started to laugh loudly. Between laughs and tears, she managed to say. "Me and him? Felix I dont know what is happening in that head of your but you couldnt be more wrong."

Lori and Fang Yu also let out a little laugh. Now, Felix face was full of questions marks. Fang Yu seeing how puzzle he was he patted his partner head softly was he said apologetically "Sorry is my fault for havent explained it earlier. Let me tell you, okay?"

Felix was still had some suspicious, but he let Fang Yu explained himself.

It turns out that Fang Yu really was a member of the royalty. The crown prince of the Spear Empire, if he may add. The reason why Fang Yu and Alice knew each other was because since Alice was the crown princess of the Diamond Kingdom, both of them had meet in some social gatherings.

"I promise you, had never been attracted to this tree trunk. Look how big he is. I look like a warm besides him." Said Alice.

"Hmm. As I was saying..."

Everything started three years ago. When his royal father had made a marriage arrangement between him and the princess of the Heart Kingdom. That princess had a horrible reputation. She was extremely selfish and pampered. She also disliked beastmen, and she considered them as main servants, but more like some furniture that she could replace at any moment. He didnt understand why his father would make some arrangement between her and him, but he highly opposed to it. But no matter, how he tried or what he said, his father had made his marriage a fact grab in stone.

At that moment, he didnt knew what to do, he really didnt like that annoying princess. But At that moment his father advisor, who had always had a great relationship since he was kid, help him escaped from the empire. In the advisor words, his Father was a stubborn man, and he wouldn't listen to reason as he was right now, so he suggested him to be gone for a while meanwhile his father cool down. So a week before the Heart Kingdom princess arrival, Fang Yu made his bags a with the help of the advisor, he left the royal castle.

His disappearance was quickly noticed by his father, who immediately sent the royal guard after him.

In the middle of the chasing, Fang Yu had to left his horse and continue his trip by foot, but the guard didnt give up and continued with the searching. After sometime in the woods, Fang Yu was almost caught by the guards. But at that moment, he ran into something and tripped. With that, he fell in a large rabbit hole that was in front of a big tree.

When he waked up, he didnt remember a thing. With his clothes ruined, he continued walking without a destiny in mind. That journey continued until he finally arrived at Moon Village. His journey had taken sometime, so his appearance wasnt different from a beggar. So it was quite hard to identify him as a prince. Later he started to do some random jobs in the village until one day as he was hunting in the mountains he heard how someone screamed. Then it was where he found an unconscious Felix.

Then everything was history, and now he was married and with children.

Alice had some tears in her eyes that were getting his cupcake wet. She sniffed as she said. "What a story, he should make a bard to sing i!"

Felix also had to calm down and took Fang Yu's hand. He didnt say it clearly but surely his journey until here wasnt easy had amnesia and be alone in the world wasnt an easy thing. But he was glad that all those events had brought them together.

Sorry, I was planing to tell you and bring you and the children to a trip home. But they still little, so I was planning to do it after their first birthday.

"Um. Sounds nice." Felix said.

Lori who had been silent. "Sorry to pop out your bubble, but I think it is better to not bring the babies back to the Spear Empire."

"Huh? Why?" Fang Yu asked

"Ah. I knew that I was forgetting to mention something." Alice said. She looked a little nervous as she continued. "The Heart Kingdom has declared war."