Chapter 28: Surprise

Fang Yu had a dream.

In it, he fell into an empty and long hole. The void seemed endless, no matter how long he fell, the hole looked like it could be continued forever.

"Fang Yu..." In the silence, an almost inaudible voice was heard.

Who was calling? Fang Yu wanted to open his eyes, but they were very heavy. The drowsiness was very comfortable, the idea of falling forever didn't sound so bad.

"Fang Yu!" The voice became louder and louder. As the voice became clearer, his heart began to bit faster.

He wanted to open his eyes. He wanted to wake up. But his eyes were still heavy as two mountains were over them. But then, from the darkness pit, finally after who knows how long, light suddenly appeared at the bottom of the hole. The sound of a teenager's voice was heard again. "Fang Yu!"

Slowly, the drowsiness went away. Then, when Fang Yu opened his eyes, the first thing that he saw was the smiling face of a young, handsome man with some cute rabbit over his head.

"Fang Yu! You're awake!" Felix said happily. Gods knew how relieved he was. After the incident on Turtle Town, Tony and Smiley had helped him bring Fang Yu back to Moon Village. Since the latter was in this state, Felix simply brought Fang Yu back to his own house to keep an eye on him.

"Sorry, I make you worried." Fang Yu said. As he eyes were full of tenderness. He patted Felix's head. After hearing that h been sleeping for two days after the fight, he could imagine how worried his little rabbit was.

"I am just glad you are awake. Are you sure that you are not feeling uncomfortable?" He had to be sure that Fang Yu was okay. After all, in medieval times, the medical treatment was really backwards, so an injury on the head could be lethal if there was some internal bleeding. So even if it seemed that he was talking to Fang Yu, his question was to Qiu.

<Don't worry, host! He doesn't seem to have other grave issues besides a severed migraine.> said the rabbit system after making a full body examination to Fang Yu.

"Yes, don't worry. Just a tiny headache, but that's all." Fang Yu said almost immediately after Qiu. "More importantly, what happened after I was hit?"

Breathing a sigh of relief, Felix then explained that after Fang Yu was hit, Tony and Smiley had helped him bring him back to the village, since then he was checking on Fang Yu and also he and Henry had decided that it was better not to open the bakery the past two days, so he didn't know what happened to the people of the Cheshire Pavilion.

"I see..."

"Felix? Is Fang Yu awake? Then come, the dinner is ready!" The voice of Mother Rosie was heard from the kitchen. Right now it was almost two of clock so of course, it was lunchtime

"Let's go to the bakery after eating." It was better to see what was the situation right now. After all, if those people were bold enough to fight him, who would stop them if they were to search for trouble in the shop when he was not there?

"Are you sure? You don't want to rest a little more?"

"What are you talking about? I have been sleeping for two days! I need some exercise." Fang Yu stood up and then whispered into Felix's ears. "It's a pity that for the first months of pregnancy we can't do other methods of training." Leaving a red face, rabbit Fang Yu went to eat his lunch.

After having lunch at Felix house, the latter and Fang Yu took an ox cart and went to Turtle Village.

As they arrived at the Bakery, they knock the backdoor, a few minutes later Henry came down the stairs and let in the couple.