Chapter 10: It's Late!

In the headquarters of the main system. There were a lot of different animals with suits walking in the office. A black rabbit with a white suit was reading some reports on the computer. 

This was system S-007. He was the team leader of the new batch of W system series that came out of the system academy. 

Recently there was a problem caused by one of his rookies, he took the life of the wrong mistake. In order to compensate the victim, they arranged a vacation world for the victim to live freely. 

Luckly, the victim agreed very easily and didn't give the rookie a hard time. 

Right now, the victim of the case and the rookie should already be in the vacation world. 

007 was very satisfied by the outcome of the problem. The other rookies were also had their world selected and they would soon enter the quick transmigration system. 

“Excuse me…” A little voice sound. 

But 007 was enjoying a cup of tea so he didn't hear it. Meanwhile, A pink rabbit with a white ribbon on her head moved toward 007 table. 

“Oh, hi P-014.” Noticing that the  pink rabbit had some files in her hand 007 asked. “Do you have something to report?”

“Ye sir.I was checking the status of some of the active missions and…we have a problem.” 014 said. 

“A problem? What 's wrong?” 

“Well, it is related to the recent case of W-015.” Suddenly 007 has a bad feeling. “We just checked and he never arrived at the vacation world.” 

“What do you mean that he never arrived!?” 007 yelled, his tone full with worries. 

“Just like I said. We previously had arranged an interestelar vacation world for the victim of the case to live. It was planned to send him to the body of the just newborn son of a wealthy noble. But we just checked and the soul that arrived is a different one.” 

Like a bad omen, 007 asked with some fear. “014, what 015 did?” 

“Well…” 014 pause for a second before continuing. “Well, there was another mission that was about to start. The soul of the body we prepared for the host to enter in this ancient world was mistakenly sent to the interestelar world we prepared and instead use the soul of the victim of the previous case to enter in the just vacant body selected for the mission on this ancient world.”

The tea cup on 007 paw fell on the ground. 

This stupid 015 took the wrong soul. Again! 

Leaving a long sigh, putting his fingers on the middle of his forehead he asked. “Then?” 

“Well, at least the vacation mode activated successfully, so the victim of the previous case doesn't need to do any tasks. But, the body we prepared is part of a poor family, very different from what we previously prepared as a compensation for him.” 

007 could only feel bad for the kid. He was wronged by 015 twice in a row. Maybe they will have to prepare other compensation later. 

Suddenly thinking about a problem, 007 asked. “Wait, you said that 015 send the soul of the body we prepared for a host to the vacation interestelar world and put the soul of the victim in that empty body. So what happened to the soul that was originally planned to be sent to that body?” 

“Don't worry, team leader. We had put him on hold by the time being on the room B. We were still looking for a suitable system to accompany him and a new body for him before we sent him to the Ancient world. 

007 sigh with relief “Good good. At least that is under control.”

“EXCUSE ME!” Someone yelled. 007 and 014 finally noticed that there was a tiny mouse on the table. 

“Oh sorry W-016 I didn't hear you.” The tiny mouse was also another rookie under his command and also a very good friend of 015. 

“What can I do for you?” 007 asked with a smile. 

016 could only lower his head, full of shame, he said in a tiny voice. “I-I, by mistake launch the sail for the soul in room B.” 

The bodies of 007 and 014 froze. With a cold sweat, 007 searched for the status of room B. 

ROOM B

Destination: Ancient World LC 26 - 1951

Host: Fang Li. Receiver Body: Random

System selected: Unknown 

Time before launch: 1:00 min. 

007 legs went soft. 

It 's late! Is going to be so late! 

Typing the keyboard like a mad man, 007 aregange some preparations and yelled as he jumped off his seat and ran towards room B. 

“014 you are in charge meanwhile I am gone. Please keep everything in check. I will solve this issue by myself!” 

No waiting for an answer. 007 quickly arrived at room B. 

Entering, he finally sighs with relief. 

He made it on time! 

Now he would have to take this mission by himself. He will help the host with his missions and then he will go find 015 and give him a good spank! 

… 

At Felix house, Qiu also known as W-015 sneeze. 

“Did you catch a cold?” Felix asked. 

“I don't think so. Maybe my senior is just missing me.”