Chapter 31: What Summer Brought

Hello Guys! Andy Here.

Sorry for the long wait but here's a new chapter! 

Like I said before my schedule is kinda tight right now, but I will tried to update every Saturday!

With that said, enjoy you're reading!

...

On the hot summer night, in a beautiful backyard, a delicious smell went around in the air. All kinds of meat (except rabbits) were being roasted. The fragrance was so good that all the people in the garden were already like a pack of hungry wolves, waiting to catch their prey.

"Dada, dada! Hungry!" A sweet, childish voice came. A tiny little boy with tiny rabbit ears was grabbing the leg of Fang Yu as he was cooking the meat."

"Wait a little, Big One is almost ready."

"Hungry Hungry!" Fang Yu tried to pacify the little black hole without success. He could only sigh helplessly with the appetite of his cute son.

"Ok, Fey, don't bother your father when he is cooking. You can get burned if you approach too much." Felix came out of the house, as he saw the scene of the cute little rabbit boy trying to snatch a piece of meat from the pan.

"Hum!" Fey reluctantly stopped trying to steal food away and went happily to Felix's side.

Whatever, if Father doesn't pay attention to the baby, he can go Daddy!

As Fey walked slowly to Felix side, another cute child also came out of the house. In contrast, of Fey's cute and childish personality, this one had a more serious and mature matter. At least that's what she thought, from an adult's perspective it was like a little school president aura.

"Fey-Fey don't steal food! Come on, big sister would give you candy!" The cute big older sister extended her hand, on it lay a small round chocolate flavored candy. As the food came into Fey's view. He accelerated his walk and quickly took the candy from his older sister's hand with his mouth!

"Ying, don't give him too much candy before dinner." Felix says. Like a revelation that she did something inappropriate, Xiuying's eyes were full of shock. "Sorry Daddy."

Felix's eyes went up with the view of his cute daughter. "Is okay, just don't eat too much."

"Um!" Said Xiuying and Fey at the same time. Besides, Father's food is very delicious, so they can wait.

"Hum? Is dinner ready?" A soft voice came from Felix arms. A sleepy rabbit child was rubbing his eyes as he tried to wake up.

"Almost, honey. You should open your eyes if you want to eat."

Obviously the child on Felix's arms was still dizzy, so he didn't completely understand what his daddy said, but he was hungry, but he was also sleepy...what a problem! Baby life is too difficult!

Fang Yu's heart was full of love watching this scene. It had already been some time since the birth of his children. After they were born in mid-September, the first months were rough for the new pair of fathers. But now it was August again and soon his cute babies would turn one year old!

During this time, Felix and Fang Yu didn't only focus on raising his children. Even if their family was their priority, they still needed an income to maintain themselves. Fortunately, their business had been pretty good these days. The Rose Garden shop was now one of the best bakeries in these part of the country. Even if they havent reach the capital yet, they had opened a lot of stores on nearby cities. Thanks to that income, Fang Yu finally moved from his old shack and built an entirely new home for his family. Felix also moved out from his parent's house, but he didn't go far as his new home was still on Moon Village.

The new house was pretty big, it had two floors, a big ass kitchen, a courtyard and garden full of crops and flowers. They needed space, after all now they had a family of five.

Felix still remembered the day that he gave birth to his babies. At the begging he was terrified, as a man from Earth, he didn't knew how a male pregnancy worked, but as Qiu said, the golden finger actually made his birth almost painless.

Felix and Fang Yu had a set of beautiful rabbit/human triplets.

The first one to be born was their precious girl, that was named with Fang Yu's last name and was finally named as Fang Xiuying. Of the three brothers, she was the calmest and the most well-behaved from all. She had beautiful phoenix eyes, almost like Fang Yu's, but he had the same red color as Felix, also, of the three babies she was the only human. When Xiuying started to talk and walk, she was very interested on his Father's daily training. As a result, she was stronger than any other child of her age.

The second one was the gluttonous and coquettish Fey. He was like a black hole that could swallow everything that could be eaten. Plus the delicious food that his parents made, Fey's appetite was much larger than almost everyone in the house, only Fang Yu could eat more than him. As expected, Fey was a little chubby baby. But his round eyes and cute rabbit ears made all the group of aunties spoil him with treats.

Finally, the youngest of the batch was the drowsy Percy. In short words, he was a sleepy little rabbit. In contrast to his older sister that she likes to train the most, or his older brother that likes to eat the most, Percy liked to sleep the best. If Felix didn't wake him to eat, Percy would be able to sleep for an entire day. As a baby, Fang Yu and Felix were very worried because of this, but they soon felt relieved, since if Percy slept for an entire day, he would be energetic at night. That fact made the nights very hard for the couple of fathers.

Unlike Fang Xiuying, Fey and Percy had the White's family name.

Thinking of his family, Fang Yu could only shake his head. Since he recovered his memory, he knew that at some point he would have to come back, but at that time Felix was pregnant so it wasn't good for him to travel. Later were the children, they were too young. Now it was almost time for their first birthday. Fang Yu was planning to talk with Felix in order to bring his family back to the Spear Empire. But he was still reluctant.

On one side was his lover and children and on the other was his father, brother and granny. He didn't know how they were. And the situation wasn't good when he left. Besides, he still haven't told Felix the reason why he escaped.

But for now, he could only leave these matters aside. First, he needed to plan his son's birthday. He could worry after that.

But who knew that the next day, a new air of problems arrived at their house.

Early in the morning of the next day, Felix was cooking breakfast as his hubby and children were still sleeping. But soon there was some noise outside, and it didn't take long before a knock came from outside his door.

Felix was confused. Who would come some early in the morning?

He cleaned his hands, and went to open the door. When he did, Felix saw a teenager girl with blonde golden hair with a back ribbon on top, blue eyes and white dress. With a smile on her face, she said in a melodious voice.

"Sorry, is this the White's family house?"