Chapter 25: Someone in Someplace in Somewhere

In the Imperial Palace, Fang Li was eating his dinner with a frown on his face.

It has been around two months since he woke up in this strange world.
At first, It was hard to adapt to his new life. If it could be called that way.

Fang Li looked at the black rabbit with a tuxedo and monocle and felt helpless.
This rabbit was the supposed system that had explained him his current situation.

It turns out that he was dead. But he had entered the quick transmigrating system. That, in the words of the rabbit, consists of jumping between worlds completing missions. And after that he is done with a certain amount he would have a special reward.

What was the reward? He had no idea. And the rabbit wouldn't tell him.

But that was not all. Besides having to finish troublesome quests, apparently, some fool system made a mistake and now the situation in this world was kinda messy.

The setting in this world was an ABO world. Where there are three different genders. Alpha, Beta and Omega.

And it turns out his an omega.
The only idea that he could get pregnant make his shiver.

But leaving that aside, the main story of this world was also different from what it was supposed to be. Or at least that was the system, the self called 007,said.

The original setting was that he would transmigrated to a commoner body in another kingdom.

Then he was supposed to find a supposed power warrior. Since, apparently, this world was about to ignite Armageddon.

The kingdom that he is currently in, is the major force of the three countries that exists on this continent.

In the original setting the imperial prince, his aka older brother, was going to get married to some princess from the kingdom on their left. Then the commoner, who lived on the kingdom of the right, would find a power warrior and be on good terms with the royal family of that kingdom. Then with the force of the three kingdoms joined would defeat the incoming threat.

What was the incoming threat? Sorry 007 didn't said.

But now everything is messed up. The setting was nothing, by far, like it was supposed to.

The imperial prince was missing, the kingdom on the left was angry, the warrior was nowhere to be found, and who know what the commoner was doing.

And now, 007 says that his mission is to prevent the world from ending.
How was he supposed to do that?
Fang Li only sighs. He has a lot of work to do.

The past two months he had completed one side quest that was to improve his relationship with his father (The Emperor).

It wasn't easy, the emperor, even if he had love for his children, was too busy to paid any attention to them, so their relationship was very lacking. But thanks to his efforts for the past two months now he could have dinner with him.

Looking at the man that was eating on the other side of the table, even a straight male, had to admit that he was handsome.

He was tall as a mountain. Even if there were beast men that were bigger than humans, if someone told him that the emperor was actually a giant, he would believe it. Beside his height, he had a wide shoulder. His face was sturdy as stone with a perfect greynish beard on his strong jaw. The alps had some phoenix eyes, with the color of the obsidian. His face didn't reflect any emotions, but the bags under his eyes said that he was very tired.

After all, being an Emperor wasn't an easy job. Fang Li didn't understand why so many people would fight for the throne. You could govern all? Sorry too much, he couldn't even take care of himself, less a whole country.