Chapter 18: Turtle Town

Looking around, Turtle Town was much more lively than Moon Village. A lot of people were on the streets looking around the shops and stalls. Also, you could see that some folk here were very successful people by just looking at their clothes. Felix hadn't seen much of the aristocrats on this world, but at least this kingdom was very similar to the Victorian Era of Europe back on earth.

But leaving aside that, Felix was more interested in other novelties. Some people were selling rice, others were selling all kinds of meat.

Walking around, Felix had his mind focused on the stalls, Fang Yu was in another dilemma. He wanted to walk by hand with his sweetheart, but who made this cute rabbit a fool who didn't notice his advances. Fang Yu could only sigh, it was quite ironic, he had already done the most serious part, but in the other regards of a young couple, well he had to take baby steps.

After browsing around for some time, they arrived at their destination.

Cheshire Pavilion.

From what Aunty Susan and Aunty Vilma had said, they had several branches around the country. It appeared that some noble man was their backup, but Aunty Vilma didn't remember which noble family was their powerhouse.

The restaurant was very big, with white walls and blue details, it also had an open concept and what was kinda funny was that their roof looked like the shell of a turtle. But besides that, the structure very much looked like a very Greek house.

They noticed that some people had wooden coops on their hands. Felix's focus and noticed that it was hot chocolate!

<They had the nerves to sell hot chocolate! Hum, sooner or later divine punishment will fall upon them!> Qiu, the angry system said.

Huh, so they were really selling his product. Even if he already registered his application for the rights, the paper of a little town boy wasn't going to stop them from selling it.

Looking at the two new customers, an employee with dog ears said happily. "Welcome guests! Can I recommend some of this new drink? I assure you that you won't regret it."

Fang Yu looked down at the two cups and said with a cold smile. "Give me two, then."

"S-sure." The employee didn't know why, but his tall customer made him shiver to his spine. So he didn't delay and rapidly deliver the two drinks.

"Two silver coins." The employee said.

"Huh? Two silver coins only for this?" Felix said, very astonished. He only sold his for two coppers!

After studying a lot, Felix remembered that 10 coppers made 1 silver, and 50 silver made 1 gold. Practically, This price was a complete steal! In and bad way!

Such thieves!

The employee was a little annoyed by Felix, and said a little annoyed. "Yes, two silvers. How can you even complain when you haven't tasted it? Let me tell you, this drink tastes very special, and the ingredients are very hard to obtain. What is it? You can't pay?"

Fang Yu didn't say anything, but just threw the two silver coins practically at the employed face.

After that, he took Felix's hand and left the stall. He looked down at the cup in his other hand and drank the hot chocolate. Looking at Fang Yu, Felix followed suit and drank too.

Fang Yu was surprised and a little upset. They dare to charge two silver coins for this, and it actually tastes way worse than the one that they make. And they even dare to lie in his face, saying that the ingredients were hard to obtain?

Nonsense, it literally grows everywhere in the forest. He was just about to argue with the employee just to be stopped by Felix.

"Calm down. It won't do us any good to start a fight with them. They got someone to cover their backs. If we said that we are the original owners of the drinks, who knows what they would do?"