Chapter 34: Going Back

"What do you mean...?" Fang Yu's voice was a little sore. He had definitely heard what Alice had said before. But for some reason, his brain refused to understand the words that were coming out of her mouth.

"Like I said, that crazy girl, was shouting 'they're going to lose their heads!' all around. She even drew on the letter she sent."

"It was a lovely picture." Said Lori said sarcastically.

"But why would she do that? Even if I refused her hand in marriage, why would go so far as declaring war?"

Alice roll her yes, she was a little grumpy, as she's stating the obvious. "Firstly, she had always been crazy. She used her servants as damn furniture, for god sakes!"

"She did?" Felix asked. The image of using a man as a chair was quite disturbing for him.

"Yes. She also made a huge drama over some tarts, but anyway. The Heart Kingdom had always been looking for a fight. Your little escape only gave her a reason."

Fang Yu couldnt denied that. He knew that girl was obviously nuts. If she had her mind on something, she surely had made up her mind to finish it.

"What did my family said about this?"

"Well, your father was quite a pain in the ass. He was practically shooting flames from the mouth."

Yes... Fang Yu could imagine that.

"What should we go?" Felix was concerned about the matter. He had never experienced how war was. But he knew how terrifying it could be. Besides, Fang Yu family should be concerned about him too.

"Let me think about it." Fang Yu decided.

After that, Felix and Fang Yu dismiss Alice and Lori out of the shop and closed for the day. The bakery had been renovated long ago, at with the modifications, Henry and his father move out to a new residence bought by Chester. So now, the second floor was renovated. Along with it, Felix had added a personal room for Fang Yu and him when they needed a time for themselves.

Right now, the both of them were inside that room.

The silence in the room didnt seemed to bother neither of them. Felix knew that Fang Yu had a lot to process right now. So he didnt rush him. The latter, had a mess inside his head. He never had thought that the situation would come into this. A part of him has blaming himself, but he did not regret it. If he didnt escape that night, he would never have gone to Moon Village, he would never have known Felix and he wouldnt have the family that he has right now. Those were his treasures. And he would never trade that for anything in the world.

But he still needed to face the problem. Since it already happened, it was now only right no return to clean the mess that he had made.

"I will return." He said.

"Hmm." Felix silently respond.

"Is going to be dangerous."

"Hmm."

"Can..." Fang Yu hesitated. It was totally inside his idea. Almost absurd. But he wanted to be greedy. So, in the end, he still asked. "Can... You go with me?"

Puff Felix laugh a little. The serious expression on his husband was very cute. "Thats even a question?"

The room was warm, and it was not only because of the light of the sun coming in from the window.

"We will go to see Fang Yu parents. We will come back in a month. Can you be good babies and stay with grandpa and grandma?" Felix asked as he saw the little hesitant face of the triplets.

"But, why Fey can't go?" The little fatty was very dissatisfied. Why would his daddies go to an adventure without him? They surely were going to eat delicious cakes without him! "No, no, no! Fey is going to!"

"Fey, k-keep calm." Fang Xiuying told to his brother. Fang Yu and Felix heart melted as they saw their beautiful daughter tried to act cool, meanwhile having on the verge of tears. Percy on the other side...he was just sleeping.

"Sorry, but baby cant come. Daddy and Father are going to do some grown-ups business. But we would bring a lot o delicious gifts."

"Really?"

"Yes, I promised." Fang Yu said.

Meanwhile, Fang Yu was trying to comfort the cute rabbits. Father Lewis gestured Felix to go to the other room.

The bakery wasnt the only thing that was fixed up. They had also made modifications on Felix family house. Now, the large villa had a personal space for Father Lewis. Inside, some bookshelves were on the walls and in the middle, a black wood desk was laying in the center of the room.

Father Lewis was looking outside the window with the eyes closed.

He was the only one that knew what Felix and Fang Yu were really going to do. They didnt told anybody else about Fang Yu real identity. It wasnt that they didnt trust the rest of the family. But they didnt want to alarm them. So they planned to solve everything on Fang Yu's side first.

Felix entered the room, waiting for his father to speak.

For a few minutes, no one said anything. Until Father Lewis spoke first and broke the silence.

"Are you really going?"

"Yes."

Felix answered without hesitation. He would be lying if he said is he wasnt afraid. But he had promised to support him in anything, and he wasnt planning to broke that promise.

Father Lewis look into his youngest eyes. The look was firm. No longer the naive and innocent eyes that once were on his son face. Now, the was full of determination and love for his loved ones.

"Really similar." Father Lewis whispered.

He didnt say more, he just walked to his desk and from inside a drawer. Then he took out a little medallion. It was made of gold, it looked kind of old, as it had been through a lot. In the center of the piece, a clover was on it.

Father Lewis walked and stooped in front of Felix. With a final serious look, a gentle smile appeared on his face. He gave the medallion to Felix. "Keep it with you. Once youre out there, remember the clover always bring wood fortune."

Felix was confused by his father words. He had never seen the medallion before. But Father Lewis didnt say more. So Felix decided to drop the matter for the time being, as he needed to get ready for his trip.

That night, the White Family got reunited on a farewell party. Mother Rosie made a great feast and also prepared a lot of gifts for Fang Yu's family. The atmosphere was warm at home, but only two figures were absent. Miles had gone on a trip to the capital, meanwhile Qiu said suddenly that his senior had contact him, so he would be gone for a little while. Both of them part on the same time. But Felix didnt knew the specifics of it. Besides, if his brother wanted to travel, who was he to stop him? But leaving his brother aside, he was a bit worried about Qiu. But thinking that he was invisible, he decided to trust his loyal friend. So for now, he just enjoys his family time.

The next day, Chester prepared a carriage for Felix and Fang Yu. With the bags packed, the two of them part west. Towards the Spear Empire.