Chapter 35: More Questions

As Félix and Fang Yu took the carriage back to the Spear Empire, Fang Yu explain to Felix the current situation of the continent.

There are three kingdoms within the the land, the Spear Empire in the center, the Diamond Kingdom in the right and the Heart Kingdom on the left.

From what he told me, the Heart Kingdom wasn't always all that hostile to the other nations, it wasn't until the red princess came into power that the differences between kingdoms began, and since the Empire was in the middle, their west lands had become dangerous zones to live in. Most of the people are trying to flee to the other regions hoping to avoid the conflicts.

Fang Yu father's, the emperor, had been doing his best trying to send an embassador to Heart hoping for a truce and a stop fire.
Lastly, the response of the Heart Kingdom arrived, they would stop all hostilities between nations if they married the crown prince with the red princess.

“Of course, father was against it at first.” Fang Yu explain looking tired from recalling the past. As he grabbed Feliz hand with his thumb as trying to get support to bear the bitterness of his memories. “Unfortunately, the Heart Kingdom didn't take any other approach for truce. Stating over and over again that they needed a political marriage to solved things.”

From there was Fang Yu had told Felix before, how he escaped the Imperial Palace and end up all the way to Diamond.

But Felix couldn't help to think, why the Heart Kingdom was so hostile? From what he heard everything was fine until the arrival of that crazy princesses. Also, Fang Yu said that he only saw her a couple of times. Felix highly doubt that the princess would be in love with him if they never had so much contact.

Felix wished that Qiu was with him, he still haven't returned from wherever he went.

”Sorry sir, We almost are on Sunflower City.” The carrier said.

As Félix and Fang Yu got down from the carriage, they saw the entrance of the big city. The high walls that surrounds the building was so high that you could bearly see the roof of the houses.

”This is far as I can go, but I wish you a safe travel.”

”Thank you. Please also send my thank to young master Chester.”

Fang Yu took Felix by the hand and they wait in line until it was the turn to enter by the main doors.

“Name and reason to enter the city, please.” the guard with a wooden note pad asked while he had his head down writing information.

”Felix and Fang Yu. We are traveling to the Imperial City.”

”Fang Yu.... Imperial City...” the guard that still had his head down, was subconsciously mumbling what he heard as he write. “Wait a second!” Finally, the guard suddenly rise his head to meat the eyes of a smiley Fang Yu and confused Felix. “Your highness!”

”Its nice to see you Wang Dong. Could I bother you if I asked for a carriage, please.”

”Of course! Wait a second.” The guard, Wang Dong, quickly left and came back with a another carriage.“Here it is your highness!”

"Thank you. Now come on Felix.”

Felix was to confused by the series of events, looking at the cute expression of his wife, Fang Yu hewt melted and laughing he explain. “I normally travel around the empire, so my face is pretty very well know here, that there a big difference with Diamond. I can't not believe that nobody recognize me for so long.Well it was a good thing, because I meet you. ”

Red with embarrassment on his checks Felx quickly looked the other way. “Stop speaking nonsense.”

The carriage travel around the vucius city. The people looked happy as they walked through the streets and we're buying and eating all kinds of food. Not long after that, the carriage stopped in front of a big mansion in the outsides of the city.

And in front of the gate ,a butter was waiting in front of the entrance.

“Its nice to see you again your highness.”

”Glad to be back, Lang Fu.” Fang Yu helped Felix to get down of the carriage. The lovin' and care for Felix wasnt unnoticed by the butter. “Your highness this who would maybe be?”

”Oh, let me introduce you. This is me wife and father of my child, Felix.”

”Oh, It nice to meet you.” Felix said hurily, trying to leave a good impression.

The surprised butter had big showed eyes. Exhaling like he was very tired. “Ha...it's like it wasn't enough for the second prince to make a trouble for the Emperor.”

Fang Yu eyebrows curved hearing about his younger brother. “What do you mean?”

The butter with a uneasy expression said. “The second prince has run rampage on the Imperial Castle.”

“And by that you mean...”

“Him...well...he had lock up the Emperor on his room.”

Fang Yu: ...

Felix: ...

Why does they have the feeling that the family reunion would be a hard one?