Boys

"Damn!"

He yelled causing everyone behind the door to come over.

"What y'all fools lookin-"

Trey said walking over. His words stopped when he saw Keyanna and me standing in the doorway. He rubbed his face and licked his lips seductively.

"Are y'all gonna invite us in or just stare?"

Keyanna said pushing Kenny. He moved and we walked in. There was Trey, Kenny and 3 friends who we later learned were Damon, Calvin and Mike.

"Y'all lookin' real good."

Trey said sitting by us on the couch.

"Thanks."

I said nervously as he put his arm around me. Keyanna made an excuse to get off of the couch, she swore she was so slick. That left me on the couch with him. I caught a whiff of his cologne. Damn, not only did he look good but he smelled good too. A few minutes later Kenny emerged from their kitchen with two huge bottles in his hand s. One was probably the biggest bottle of Ciroq Diddy made and the other was a bottle of Moet.

"Y'all drink right?"

Kenny said pointing the bottles in our direction.

"Hell yeah!"

Keyanna said jumping up. After 5 rounds of shots the Ciroq was gone and the Moet was soon to follow. We were getting ready to go and I didn't feel how drunk I was until I stood up.

"Uh-oh."

I said wobbling a top of my heels.

"You alright?"

Trey asked putting his hand on my back to help me keep my balance.

"Um, um. Um-"

"Think that's a no. Key you're going to have to drive."

Trey said before noticing her being carried by Kenny drunker than we both were. For a little thing she sure was throwing em back. Lush.

"Or not."

He shook his head.

"Alright, where are your keys?"

"You wanna play scavenger hunt to go find them?"

I said pressing my chest into Trey's. I wrapped my arms around his neck, instinctively he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I would love to but we got a party to get to. And you're wasted so that means that y'all a re riding with us."

"Wait, Trey! What was that? You want Danni to ride you?!"

Keyanna said loudly.

"Ooooooooh!"

Everyone said in unison and I just laughed and blushed.

"Yeah I do, but right now we gotta go to the party."

He turned me away from him tapping my butt as a sign to walk. We got ourselves together and headed outside to the truck. Mike pulled out a soda bottle filled with vodka and before we could even get off of campus that was gone.

"Y'all gonna be sick!"

Trey said shaking his head.

"TURN MY SONG UP!"

Keyanna yelled from the front seat.

"C'mon Danni."

Weezey's remix of "Swag Sufrgin" bumped through Kenny's speakers. Keyanna and I swayed left and right to the song and Trey just laughed and shook his head. He looked at me and I smiled.

"What?"

"Danni I thought you were shy."

"I am! I am, I was so scared to talk to you cause you're so cute and stuff but it's crazy the things that alcohol will make you do. You know?"

"Really?"

"Yeah I mean you can get any girl in the entire world, look at you. So why would you even look at me I mean the big girl."

"You're not that big."

"Don't lie."

"I'm not."

"Whatever you're just saying that to make meeeeeee feel better. Good try Trey, good try!"

He laughed as I continued in my drunken ramble. Finally we got to the party and the line was around the corner. The brick building boomed as we heard the base from the music outside.

"Y'all two better sober up or else they wont let y'all in!"

Kenny said before leaving us to go hop in the guys line. The girls all stared at us after we parted ways with the guys. 20 minutes it took us to get inside and another 10 for the boys. Walking in there was a sea of people on the floor and the black and neon lights just gleamed over everyone. The deejay was on a stage at the far end and everyone else was in the middle of the floor. I wanted to be with Trey but I knew that was a no no at party. Keyanna told them we'd link up around 1:45 to check in and get ready to go but for now we were us and they were them. They boys agreed and dipped off wasting no time grabbing some girls to dance with. Key and I stood in the middle of the floor drunk and acting so silly together. Single Ladies came on in and our minds were Bey' busting out the routine in the middle of the floor. The party was fun and the first I'd been to but I had a feeling it had something to do with the liquor in my system. Key and I had grown tired of dancing and were standing around when the DJ switched it up and started to play reggae. The crowd went nuts including Key and I. Her grinding on any guy she could including Kenny, I knew he liked her. Flex came on and I was in a sea of people basically fucking on the dance floor I just stood there for 3 seconds until I felt someone's hands around my waist. I looked back and saw Trey.

"What are you doing?"

"Dancing with you. You ain't dance with me all night."

"Maybe cause I don't know how."

"Yeah right. Just follow me."

I knew a little something but not like these girls out here, I guess that would be next on Key's list of the things to teach me. But I guess I did something right. Trey's hip swiveled inward as mines did outward he held on to my waist tight bending me over gently with his hand on my back. And I didn't' care. Crazy how things work out right? The boy I was too afraid to even look at was now on the dance floor grinding with me. Wonder if Marcus would be proud of this change? Probably not. The song changed and Trey pulled me up.[/font