Gotta learn.

What's up baby."

I smiled lazily and placed my hand on his shoulder. He grabbed my face and I just continued to smile at him. High as a kite. Vita laughed but Trey was not amused.

"What the fuck you got her doing Vita?"

"Nothing man."

"You high?"

He asked still holding onto my face tightly. He looked into my eyes which I'm sure were red.

"Trey please, I'm hungry."

"Where's ya shit?"

"I just had my purse."

"Good."

After waiving his boys off, Trey grabbed my arm and led me outside.

"What the fuck Trey!"

I said snatching away from him when we got near his car.

"Daniela for real, I suggest you just get in the car before you get embarrassed."

"Excuse me? And who's going to embarrass me?"

Trey walked back over to me staring me dead in my eyes. The look in his eyes was one of anger, one I'd never seen. I gulped not knowing what was going to happen next.

"Get the fuck in the car and let's go. Now."

He spoke through clenched teeth. I waived bye to Vita and followed his instructions. After 10 minutes of begging Trey stopped at McDonalds to get my aching stomach some food. We drove to the house in silence. Both shocked to see mama April's car wasn't there. I followed Trey in the house and went upstairs into his room. I was sitting on the bed eating when he walked in.

"So what the fuck were you and Vita doing?"

"Nothing Trey just chilling damn."

"Fuck I look like? I'm stupid? I could smell the weed on you Danni! And since when did you start getting high?"

"YOU DO IT!"

"We're not talking about me we're talking about you."

I rolled my eyes. I was growing tired of the lectures from him.

"You need to figure out who you are Daniela and that's real."

"What?!"

"You heard me! You always fucking following behind somebody like a lost dog or some shit."

'I do not!"

"Whatever yes you do!"

"Fuck you Trey. You know what! FUCK YOU!"

I grabbed my food and stormed out of his room. Slamming the door I finished eating and then just laid in bed. Thinking about everything.

The next morning I woke up with the horrible taste of tobacco in my mouth. My head thumped. I looked at the clock and it was nearing two in the afternoon. Soon I heard a knock on the door. Ms April's head came through first her tiny frame following.

"You ain't pregnant are you?"

She said standing over me.

"No mama, no."

"Oh, okay. Just checking you sleeping late and having McDonalds boxes next to your bed."

I sat up and she sat next to me.

"You know Trey was pretty upset when he left for work this morning."

"Yeah well I'm not too happy with him either right now."