What he would do to you

Chris waived as he darted through the bookcases and out of our sight.

"You didn't tell me that y'all spend so much time together."

Trey said staring a hole in my head.

"Don't do this."

"Don't do what?"

"Trey you know I would never look any other way but at you."

"Yeah I know that, but I don't trust this Chris clown. Something about him."

"Chill you don't even know him."

"Yeah but I do know when a nigga tryna push up on my girl."

"Oh please! Cut it out!"

"Danni I'm serious, you need to watch it with him."

"Okay Trey."

I said rolling my eyes, he couldn't really be serious could he?

"I'm serious Daniela."

Trey said forcing my eyes to lock with his.

"I said okay baby."

"Alright, you gon help me with this English paper?"

"Yea c'mon."

Trey and I got to doing our homework trying to clear out our book bags before the afternoon was over.

Saturday morning while Kenny and Trey tried to put he baby's crib and dresser together, Key and I had went out shopping to get things for his room. Kenny had surprised Key with a stash hew as saving just for this so that meant one thing, we would be out all day. After hitting Babies R Us, Wal Mart, Target, K-Mart and any other baby friendly store me and Key finally decided to get something to eat. We were sitting in burger king chowing down when I decided to ask her about the Chris situation.

"So Key remember I told you about the boy from Biology?"

"Yeah the Chris kid that you study with?"

"Yeah. Okay so Trey has been acting really crazy about the whole situation."

"Trey is crazy he's not acting."

"No seriously."

"What happened now."

Key said rolling her eyes and biting into an onion ring.

"Okay so I guess I didn't really tell him that Chris and me be together so much but he popped in the library the other day and was just being an ass. Like marking his territory and then he says, oh you better watch him I don't trust him, I think he likes you, all this non sense."

"Well does he?"

"No Key all we do is study, we text sometimes at night but that's it nothing serious."

"Danni you are about as blind as and old woman driving in a snow storm."

"What!"

"I'm just saying Trey probably sees something you don't, you know you always try to look for the good in people. But you might just want to watch it, I know you're just being nice but you don't want this Chris guy to get the wrong idea. You and Trey are finally back on it good and things are going smoothly."

"Yeah but I mean I can have male friends. Trey can't do this anytime a boy says hi or whatever."

"Do you do it when a girl says hi to him?"

"Yea but look at Trey's track record."

"Yeah and so what. He probably thinks because he did it to you you'll do it to him and you think because he's done it before he'll do it again. What it comes down to is that y'all don't trust each other."