.

"Chris I think I need to sit down."

"Alright, c'mon."

I was walking fine at first. And after that all I remember was falling into Chris' arms. He smiled at me and pointed out the door. I don't remember saying lets go or even nodding my head yes. What I did remember was waking up right now, in a hospital bed. Kenny Keyanna, Trey and an angry Marcus surrounding me.

"What? What's going on?"

I said confused.

"You okay baby girl?"

Marcus said seeming relieved, he rubbed my face.

"Yes. But why am I here? What happened?"

Treys eyes look sad, he knew what was going on but it was like he didn't want to tell me.

"Danni."

Trey spoke softly.

"What! What's going on!"

They all looked at me.

"Chris."

"Yeah what about him?"

"He um.."

My eyes widened in horror.

"He slipped you something."

"What?"

I was so lost.

"He drugged you Danni. That juice you had he put something in it."

"Wait? Did he?"

Tears came to my eyes as I could only imagine the worse.

"No. I got to you before he could shawty."

"I'm sorry Trey. Baby I'm so sorry."

"Shhh. Don't cry. You being okay was the only thing I was worried about."

He just smiled at me. How could I ever be so stupid. Marcus stopped smiling and his face turned stern.

"Yeah, so this Chris boy. How'd you meet him?

Marcus asked his eyebrow raised.

"He's in my class. We study together. We hung out that once."

"You know where he stays?"

"No."

"Hmm."

Marcus walked out of the room to talk to the doctor and the crew stayed behind. Trey wrapped his arm around me.

"What happened Trey?"

All eyes went to him... Apparently...

I was damn near passed out. Chris was practically dragging me to his car. Thankfully Trey hadn't went far. He was standing by Kenny's car drinking. At first he thought it was some other girl and Chris but then he noticed the stripes. He yelled to me upset. When I didn't respond at all he knew something wasn't right. Chris yelled at him to mind his business as he made his way over to us. He told Trey I was done with him and that I was going home with him tonight. Trey ran up but when he saw me he noticed I was barely even conscious. Trey tried to snatch me away from Chris but Chris wouldn't let go. They got into a yelling match and a tug of war with my arms. When Chris saw campus security rolling up he let me go and hopped in his car. Trey had to hold me up. He tapped my face and asked me a question. I didn't say anything and he got worried. He called for Kenny and Key to meet him outside and when they reached Trey. I had passed out. They rushed me here and called Marcus and now here we were. Boy did I know how to make a bad situation worse. Besides the alcohol that was in my system the doctor said they found rophenol. A roofie. The date rape drug. I thought that only happened on TV. Marcus walked back and said they would be releasing me in a few. Marcus stayed quiet the whole ride home. When we got to the house he carried me upstairs and put me in my bed.