Pants

when we heard a loud moan come from across the hall.

"Damn! Kenny must be giving Key the business!"

I laughed, thankful at her outburst. It had just saved me from making a huge mistake.

"We should go to sleep. It's almost 4."

"Yeah."

Trey laid back down and wrapped his arms around me, he was snoring in no time and I watched him in disbelief before falling asleep myself.

The next morning Trey jumped up in a rage causing me to wake up too.

"What's going on?!"

He fumbled through my clothes looking for the clutch I had carried the night before.

"You don't hear this thing ringing?"

He shot my phone at me.

34 missed calls. 12 Texts.10 voicemails.

And they were ALL from Marcus. I realized that it was 11am, 8 hours past since when I was supposed to be home. I was in for it.

"My brother, told you I couldn't stay."

"Damn let me go tell Kenny to get Key up so y'all can go. Don't want you to get in trouble shawty."

Trey dashed out the door and my phone started ringing again, I ignored Marcus' call I would deal with that when I got home but right now I was just basking in the moment. I had spent my first night with Trey.

I was rushing to pick up my clothes off of the ground when Keyanna came in with her hair on top of her head and her clothes thrown on literally.

"Danni, I am so sorry! I completely forgot about Marcus!"

"Yeah me too, but we gotta get back to my house and like NOW!"

"Alright let's go."

I was rushing out of Trey's room when I bumped into him our chests touch.

"WHOA! Where's the fire?"

"There's gonna be one on my ass when I get home, thanks for everything but we gotta go."

"Yeah just call me or something."

"I'll text you if I'm alive in about an hour."

He just laughed and walked us to the door. We were getting in the car when I noticed him waiving at me. As much as I wanted to stay and chat I waived Trey off and raced to the house. The whole ride Key and I tried to come up with what good lie to tell Marcus, because saying that we stayed overnight with the guys was not going to work. I headed in first. Marcus was sitting on the couch.

"Key you can um, go upstairs in my room-"

"Nope, both of y'all come here and NOW!"

Marcus' voice boomed as we walked over. Like two shamed toddlers we stood in front of him heads down ready to be ripped to pieces.

"What time were you supposed to be home?"

"3"

We both said in unison.

"Yeah that was 9 fuckin hours ago! It's almost 12 in the afternoon! Where have y'all been and OVERNIGHT at that?"

"Look Marcus we just stayed with some friends."

"What friends?"

"Friends from school."

"Who!"

Unthinkableजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें